Hobbying on weekends

• KylaD
  • 12-13-2014, 07:11 AM
Do u gents get to get out much on the weekend to play or are weekends reserved for the wife & kids?

Seems like the ISO section is always pretty dry over the weekends. As a newbie with limited availability, weekends would be my ideal providing days.
Weekends are good this time of year.
Because "I am xmas shopping!" and may stop to hobby along the way.
  • RAMP
  • 12-13-2014, 07:38 AM
I love Saturday hobbying! Seems more relaxed.
My preference is longer sessions on the weekends. I am way more relaxed, and easier to prepare. As you stated, it may depend on your life situation.

You do have to plan ahead, many providers have RL responsibilites that they cover on the weekends, I have found that the longer session creates interest for them to schedule. Even with providers that don't state weekends are available.
Weekends are good-- I can't tell you how often I have to turn down appointments because it is difficult for me to work them!!!
Any day is a good day to play hide the weenie.
  • KylaD
  • 12-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Lol well I'm available mostly on the weekends, pre booked appointments ,in my opinion, are better than spur of the moment, as previously stated, real life responsibilities can occur on the weekend so the more planning the Better i think. Weekend fun allows a lot more time than the lunch time rush
Weekends are better for me
Only on a few occasions.

Sometimes when I'm home alone I have ladies I know or have previously contacted come over for photo shoots, sometimes book a quick session concurrently, sometimes don't depending on cash flow.

But, at this point I only have two things standing in the way. . . time and money. . .;-)
I happen to have all weekend and all week. Unfortunately, with Christmas and a New Year trip to Atlanta, I am not flush at the moment, but would love to play some.
  • harry
  • 12-13-2014, 10:47 AM
Sunday is the only day of the week that I know I will for sure have time to play so weekends are best for me.
I usually hobby on weekends. I'm single and that's when I have time.
I absolutely restrict my hobbying activity to weekdays. And weekends. No other times work for me.
I absolutely restrict my hobbying activity to weekdays. And weekends. No other times work for me. Originally Posted by JustCause
Gosh why so picky on which days you hobby ?? Lol
Gosh why so picky on which days you hobby ?? Lol Originally Posted by Eva Damita
A bit of an enthusiast aren't I?