How providers hide their faces in photos

I completely understand why some ladies hide their faces in photos.

But their are several ways to do so. Some still allow a guy to have a basis view of there face structure, others don't. So I though you ladies might like to know which methods are preferred if you are going to block your face.

Turn head so nothing is seen.
Wear a mask
Pixelate the eyes and upper face
Block out the entire face
crop the head off.
My preference is to pixelate the upper face as little as possible. I really dislike the large masks
I've never liked the pixilation effect, and have read that there is software that can defeat it if someone wants to bad enough.

As a photo hobbiest, the only times I've photographed ladies who don't show their faces are ladies I already know who ask me to shoot them. That's because I'm more interested in faces than pretty much any other feature for purposes of photography.

This shot of AngelaS is a partial crop with blur vignette and some burning. She was pleased with it (very sweet lady by the way):

The very first lady I shot was Meg "Hotlips" who moved away, but I lost the images in a hard drive crash. We didn't have any masks available, so I digitally cut a piece of the sheepskin rug she was on and created a mask in photoshop. Some of the Mardi-Grass masks are nice, but I've never used one.

I also got an antique hand mirror to use as a block, but again, haven't used it.

In summary, eyes can be a problem for anonymity, so a mask is pleasing to look at but not the most secure.

To be sure, crop.
In my faceless Photoshoots and other providers I've seen, there is often a focus on certain body parts mixed with some full body for variation.