Cherry, Zaleah, Gets The Write-Off

Has a Provider Showcase in this forum, so I assumed some sort of professionalism.

Made an appt. several weeks back. Called the day before, and we agreed on a time. Called her the next day an hour before our appt. to re-confirm, no answer, left a text, never heard back.

Since then have called several times in response to her ads on BP, left VM's, no answers.

Recently called her, she answered, we agreed on a time a couple hours away, texted her before our meeting to re-confirm, have never heard back.

Anybody trying to book with her, good luck to ya.
Is this the provider to whom you are referring?
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=60142
Has a Provider Showcase in this forum, so I assumed some sort of professionalism.

Made an appt. several weeks back. Called the day before, and we agreed on a time. Called her the next day an hour before our appt. to re-confirm, no answer, left a text, never heard back.

Since then have called several times in response to her ads on BP, left VM's, no answers.

Recently called her, she answered, we agreed on a time a couple hours away, texted her before our meeting to re-confirm, have never heard back.

Anybody trying to book with her, good luck to ya. Originally Posted by Layin' Pipe
The fact that you didn't hook up could turn out to be a good thing
Yep, Redwolf, that's her.

You're right Malwoody, I'm probably better off. She may have saved me from herself. LOL.
She's legit.
Yep, Redwolf, that's her.

You're right Malwoody, I'm probably better off. She may have saved me from herself. LOL. Originally Posted by Layin' Pipe
I'm sorry about what you experienced.

I've not met the young lady, and I'm surprised, because she was gaining a good reputation, it seemed. I can't say what's going on in her world, but I suppose it's possible last week wasn't a good one for her.
Same thing happened to me, I finally gave up after the third time because it just wasn't worth it to me.
+1
I saw Cherry a while back in wichita. She was a little shy at first but opened up nicely and we had a fun time
Hey I've had a lot going on in my personal life. Family issues have been making life rough. :/ I'm not a bad person or provider.
No one has said you're a bad person and I wouldn't question that you've had family issues. But you have been a bad provider. You can't provide your services if you cancel or don't contact your clients. If you're having a bad week, don't schedule appointments. If you have to cancel, YOU take the initiative to contact him and make it up to him. Don't use the bad day or week as an excuse, that makes you unreliable and unpredictable and you will be classified as a flake and ignored even if you are having legitimate issues. Great showcase BTW
No one has said you're a bad person and I wouldn't question that you've had family issues. But you have been a bad provider. You can't provide your services if you cancel or don't contact your clients. If you're having a bad week, don't schedule appointments. If you have to cancel, YOU take the initiative to contact him and make it up to him. Don't use the bad day or week as an excuse, that makes you unreliable and unpredictable and you will be classified as a flake and ignored even if you are having legitimate issues. Great showcase BTW Originally Posted by lakecat
Agreed, Nobody said you were a bad person but if I call you and make an appt and it's mutually agreed upon and then you don't pick up your phone or even text or call back later to say you were having issues it doesn't help your cause. Most providers when they're having "personal issues" take time off and don't advertise and get everything sorted so they can take care of clients.
Agreed, Nobody said you were a bad person but if I call you and make an appt and it's mutually agreed upon and then you don't pick up your phone or even text or call back later to say you were having issues it doesn't help your cause. Most providers when they're having "personal issues" take time off and don't advertise and get everything sorted so they can take care of clients. Originally Posted by astroker
That makes sense. I will make sure that does not happen anymore. I'm back on top of things in a business sense and I appologize for my faux pas. I hope this was not permenently damaging to my reputation.
That makes sense. I will make sure that does not happen anymore. I'm back on top of things in a business sense and I appologize for my faux pas. I hope this was not permenently damaging to my reputation. Originally Posted by Miss Cherry

I think your post cleared things up.
Hey, she gets points for using "faux pas" appropriately. That's worth something, right?