Visit to KC??

I know it is kind of last minute, but I'm thinking about coming out to KC this upcoming weekend!! I would love to see all you KC gents, and enjoy the city for a few days

If you are available this weekend and interested in setting up a date, PLEASE PM ME as soon as possible! I will need to know by midweek if there is enough interest and I will go ahead and make solid plans and post an ad with exact dates, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you all, and hopefully seeing you this weekend!!
xo
Katie

ps. If anyone has any "tourist" suggestions for me, feel free to throw them out - restaurants I should try, places I need to see, etc
Come on up!
crown center,plaza,westport, WOF
Lees Summit.
Apack,

How many threads are you going to post that you want someone to come to Less Summit? LOL Can't you drive to KC? If its that important that someone come to you in LS, then make them an offer they can't refuse.
I'm not saying I'm coming to Lee's summit, but where IS it??
Lee's Summit, MO is about 20 miles south of Kansas City, MO.
You won't like KC or Lee's Summit. Trust me, stay in Wichita.
  • Modda
  • 06-22-2011, 02:45 PM
You won't like KC or Lee's Summit. Trust me, stay in Wichita. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Come on COG...this time its not going to be your fault...
The Power and Light district. Fun place to eat, drink, and party.
You won't like KC or Lee's Summit. Trust me, stay in Wichita. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL I won't be gone forever COG, just a few days
LOL I won't be gone forever COG, just a few days Originally Posted by littlemissk27
Poor COG lol......weclome to our fair city. Try this www.pitch.com it will give you an ideal of things going on in town, and a few places to eat.
KC is alot of fun...
but, if your going this weekend the hotels at the plaza are sold out :'(
KC is alot of fun...
but, if your going this weekend the hotels at the plaza are sold out :'( Originally Posted by Graceutr

wow... I'm SO glad you told me that! Thanks Grace!!! That definitely helps....
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out to KC this weekend/ next week... I'm so bummed but a few different things happened that made it just not possible. I'll be available in Wichita later this week (still not 100% back to feeling great) and will be in KC FOR SURE July 12-15!! I'm still trying to get a pm back to anyone who had written me, and again, I am SO sorry I can't come see you all