Chat anyone

Ok i have been going to the eccie chat for a good solid week,and i enjoy talking to everyone there but the bigget thing i have noticed is that there are people there from everywhere but.....never any kansas city metro area? why is that? dose anyone ever visit chat or is it more if just a me thing?I would love to see some locals in there anyone care to chit chat ?
Hmmm... I've never been in there before. Now that I know your there maybe I'll give it a shot!
sounds good to me
Since I'm attempting to become active in this site now, I'll probably check out the online chat every so often.

As long as it's not like Adult Friend Finder's IM or chat, I'll be happy.
I have been on there a few times, mostly when I'm up super late and can't sleep. I'll look for you in there next time I'm on
I remember on the old ASPD board people would occasionally post an invite on the board for local members to go to the chat section at a certain time and place.

Like a local cyber-party.
I would be down for something like that, nice idea Muffrider.
I would be down for something like that, nice idea Muffrider. Originally Posted by jhawq88
Wish I could take credit for it, but alas, I'm not that smart. And remember, if anything goes wrong, it's COG's fault.
Well i do look forward to seeing more of the locals in the chat.Who knows it might be more fun to have a few more kansas cityians (spelling) and other localsin the chat.
ya, usually it is just full of horny Texans and women posting pics. Kind of like the Independence Ave of ECCIE.
umm ouch i have met a number of sweet,kind and funny people there yes most are from texas but hey when your bored at anytime of day its nice to kill some time with
Well now that I know that it's full of horny people and women posting pictures, I'm DEFINITELY IN.
I wish they had a chat room for every area. That would make is so much easier.
I wish they had a chat room for every area. That would make is so much easier.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1
I think that they SHOULD have a chat room for each area, but sometimes, it's nice to talk to people in other places. It'd be nice to have the option of going to either chat room