Helpful FYI for the ladies

Spicylingerie.com is having a great sale, plus free shipping! They have an awesome selection. I just broke the bank!
I can hardly wait to see what you bought!

or?

maybe?

>>>>>

maybeeeee?

So when will the mail be delivered?????
lol well this is one of the items I ordered.....

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/spicylingeri...163_2791775162
and I still can't get it right when trying to include an image in a post LOL
I can hardly wait to see what you bought!

or?

maybe?

>>>>>

maybeeeee?

So when will the mail be delivered????? Originally Posted by ss4699

I don't think any of those outfits come in your size SS
lol well this is one of the items I ordered..... Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

Very nice!
She will be difficult to put in a box, but worth the wait--and that lingerie, too!

So when will the mail be delivered????? Originally Posted by ss4699
I absolutely LOVE this!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to stay away from this site though- it's would get me into a LOT of trouble!!!
and I still can't get it right when trying to include an image in a post LOL Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

Up at the top of the frame there is a miniture picture - has a mountain with a sun in the top right corner. There is a quote box on the right then the pound symbol # to the right is an envelope and letter shape. Click the miniture photo and a link window will come up.
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/spicylingeri...163_2791775162

Type or paste the link into that window and click to finish. I think I did a post way back on this site when it started with the actual link pic using the PAINT program to create the minitures. I will look around and set a link to it if I get a chance. Working on some debate stuff right now.....and thinking about spurs!

it would come out like this:

WoHo - I'm gonna enjoy that one!
I don't think any of those outfits come in your size SS Originally Posted by malwoody

MW - hey guy - long time.....I will betcha they have atleast one that we could both fit into - AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Up for a photo shoot too?

littlemissk27 - I would bet your get into enough though - based on your showcase!
Thanks SS! Testing....

Another one I ordered today
[quote=ss4699;1404795]MW - hey guy - long time.....I will betcha they have atleast one that we could both fit into - AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Up for a photo shoot too?
quote]

A very scary thought indeed.....!!!!!!!!
MW - hey guy - long time.....I will betcha they have atleast one that we could both fit into - AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Up for a photo shoot too?

[A very scary thought indeed.....!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by malwoody
I've had scaryier ones......but bad enough

this goes under and then...
we will have to toss a coin to see who gets to play in the bussle! Unless you want to volunteer of course!

And you got one of these too young lady? (gasping for air and....nope too much detail...just keep rubbin'''''''') And a new avatar? Oh, those legs.....