AHHH, For The Good Old Days...

• jan-w
  • 06-23-2011, 04:37 PM
I just watched one of my favorite movies, Unforgiven, and liked the part where the hired guns were hiding out waiting for the time to strike and in the meantime, the local working girls are giving them "free ones", as an advance for the job they're about to do.

Pussy on credit. What a novel idea. How about it ladies? Would you trust us guys to "gladly pay you next Tuesday?"
No.
But MsElena, I'm good for it! I, uh, have a sale closing next week! I've got checks in the mail, besides, I'm a Cute Old Guy, I would never do you wrong! You can trust me! I used to be a lawyer!
LOL COG.

Tell ya what. I'll advance you a visit if you advance me the fee on our visit after that. Deal?
I have advanced a fee to a lady before and hadn't had any problems and in return she has advanced me services before when money was tight. But if I was in your shoes ladies there is no way in hell I would. You would have EVERYBODY saying gimme somr lovin and I'll pay you next week. HONEST! It wouldn't be a good business decision but depending on how good of "friends you are" ????
Simplyme,

It all depends on the relationship and the trust you both have in each other. I have "advanced" a session at a client once and he made good on it. But, we had a friendship outside the hobby too.

Would I do it again? Probably not.
Well COG's political views show me that I would not loan him nor trust him for 1 cent of my liberal money. His judgment is all wet and if he had a choice of sex or paying me back then................well we know the answer there don't we.

Cash on the barrel head or no play.
Well COG's political views show me that I would not loan him nor trust him for 1 cent of my liberal money. His judgment is all wet and if he had a choice of sex or paying me back then................well we know the answer there don't we.

Cash on the barrel head or no play. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
No disrespect meant here, but don't political views belong
in the sandbox?
Mal;

It is perfectly ok and sanctioned to insult COG and to blame him for everything in any forum within ECCIE.
Mal;

It is perfectly ok and sanctioned to insult COG and to blame him for everything in any forum within ECCIE. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Ha ha, I am getting a good laugh right now...
Too Funny
No. Originally Posted by MsElena
3 for the price of 2 - dates preset. If ya' don't show, ya' still pay....done that one before.