Just a thought

okay, okay i know I am new on here and everything... but i am not new to the whole scene. Its been awhile though and things have seemed to change a bit.. (alot) so i am a little nervous. I am very careful but seems maybe now i cant help but feel paranoid lol from things i have read on here. Also a bit confused. anyhow, if anyone wants to chat i guess let me know..
What would you like to know, you can PM me here if you like. Welcome to the board.
okay, okay i know I am new on here and everything... but i am not new to the whole scene. Its been awhile though and things have seemed to change a bit.. (alot) so i am a little nervous. I am very careful but seems maybe now i cant help but feel paranoid lol from things i have read on here. Also a bit confused. anyhow, if anyone wants to chat i guess let me know.. Originally Posted by jamielynn4u
Jamie, would suggest you apply for provider status and ask in the ladies sections.
good idea thanks
good idea thanks Originally Posted by jamielynn4u
Saw you left a thread, mught use a pm next time to get faster results. Click on the name of any moderator - up by there handle and use the private message link. It will be faster. Good luck!
Nice Butt! :-)
Welcome Jamie we need to set some thing up in the future