The Subject of Summer

Hello, I thought I would address some of the posts about me. I do hope I am posting this in the correct spots. This site is nice to keep up to date on things around the cities and other potential area. I find it silly that a provider cannot respond to a review about them directly in the review but that's rules for ya. For those who have referred to me as a flake, let me tell you about my experiences so far with members from eccie. There HAVE been some really nice guys that I have met and definitely provided some of my best services for. I appreciate them! As for one post that I flaked on a multi hour appt for this weekend. YOU know as well as I do when you PM'd me and told me that you wanted me to come to your home in KS I told you I would have to think about it because as a RULE I do NOT step foot in KS and alot of KC providers don't for obvious reasons. I PM'd you last nite of my decision and now that is considered "flaking out"?? Flaking out is if I set an appt and I didn't show up. Right?? As for the notion that just because a woman has chose to "provide" she should be available at all times. That may be the case for some but not for me. I am not available all of the time. I didn't know that was a requirement. I DO appreciate those who have came by and spent time with me. But I must tell you, I have had EIGHT members of Eccie set appointments ahead of time and when the time comes, THEY NEVER CALL OR SHOW. So does this mean they too are flakes? Lol. As for another guy who said that when he got there I flaked on a two hour appt. Um, did you not show up with alot less than the agreed upon fee?? ANd did you not badger me for 30 minutes trying to get me accept the small "gift" that you brought until I told you you would have to leave then? There are always two sides to EVERY story. This has happened twice with active members of this site. You decide who is wrong.
Yes, guys who set appointments and do a NC/NS are flakes. That's what provider alerts are for.

There's always two sides to every story when the person is telling it, but when outsiders are reading/listening to it, there's always three sides to every story.
And now we know "the rest of the story", undoubtedly at least some of which is true. Two sides.....
Thanks for sharing Summer.
Summer I see you have had some customer service training lol. NOBODY should NC/NS on either side, but it happens way to much for my money. Summer it's your right to see who you want when you want.....FYI Bigbirddog is a well respected member here, not that you need eccie. I'm sure BP works well for you. I wish you luck.
  • xpetx
  • 06-24-2011, 08:06 PM
thats much improved approach...

FREE lolli's go a long way too...jus sayin
FWIW, Summer told me in our initial conversation that she does not normally go to JoCo but because I was a "respected" member of ECCIE, it would not be a problem. She sent me another PM asking where I was and I told her where in JoCo and that she would be coming to my house in a very upscale neighborhood in OP. I also told her that where she was located, Noland and I70 was, IMHO, a rough area where LE was quite active.

She decided to cancel Friday morning for a Saturday evening appointment. We had been PM'ing since Wednesday.

Basically, she messed up my weekend (maybe, I made contact with another provider that I have been wanting to see for six months, we'll see if she is legit).

This, to me, is flaky behavior. If she absolutely, positively would not got to JoCo, even for an incall to a "respected member's house" then she should have said so right off the bat and not waited.
So which one was Seoman, and which one was JC50? I know JC well, and I know he wouldn't show up and try to jerk a girl around on her rate. What happened with those two? You didn't address either of them in your post. Why did you have Seomon come to your location twice, and both times not answer the door? That just doesn't make any sense.

I can understand declining to travel to the KS side. I never do under any circumstances either. But I've never been called a flake for declining. I've never seen any woman called a flake for not being available for a particular time either.

I'm sorry you've had so many problems with NCNS, its something we all have to deal with. But frankly, your post really didn't clear anything up.
Never mind....too much drama....
I forgot to mention that, when she got flakey and said that she wanted to check references further, I gave her the names of two well known ladies that have been to my house, Allie Kat and Pmkin23 (Ashley) and suggested that she call them.
Yes, guys who set appointments and do a NC/NS are flakes. That's what provider alerts are for.

There's always two sides to every story when the person is telling it, but when outsiders are reading/listening to it, there's always three sides to every story. Originally Posted by MsElena
I didnt know we had a place to post nc/ns. That makes me feel a whole lot better! Thanks for the heads up.
Summer I see you have had some customer service training lol. NOBODY should NC/NS on either side, but it happens way to much for my money. Summer it's your right to see who you want when you want.....FYI Bigbirddog is a well respected member here, not that you need eccie. I'm sure BP works well for you. I wish you luck. Originally Posted by growler
Someone is considered "well respected" to what standards? Because they post a lot? Thats interesting. "I guess BP works well for you" Im not exactly sure of your meaning but Ill leave it alone. The bottomline is that him and I had NO SET APPT. He told me what he wanted and I told him I would get back with him. I told him I felt A LITTLE more comfortable about him being a member of this site for a while but never did I commit to the appt. He PM'd on Thursday requesting an answer at which time I said I would pass. Politely.
So which one was Seoman, and which one was JC50? I know JC well, and I know he wouldn't show up and try to jerk a girl around on her rate. What happened with those two? You didn't address either of them in your post. Why did you have Seomon come to your location twice, and both times not answer the door? That just doesn't make any sense.

I can understand declining to travel to the KS side. I never do under any circumstances either. But I've never been called a flake for declining. I've never seen any woman called a flake for not being available for a particular time either.

I'm sorry you've had so many problems with NCNS, its something we all have to deal with. But frankly, your post really didn't clear anything up. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I agree with you about JC. He's not that kinda guy.
I agree with you about JC. He's not that kinda guy. Originally Posted by Graceutr
I wasn't referring to either in my post. Sorry for the confusion. I dont know who JC is. Seoman is another story. That was my fault totally and I have PM'd him to hopefully give me a chance to spoil him for an hour for his troubles. Saw the review from JC but sorry I have no idea who he is.
Summer, your PM mailbox is full and will not accept new messages until you delete some of them. Would you please?