How do you get started?

Ok, old man (56) and been what you all refer to as a hobbyist here for many many years. Recently found and met up with a woman using the name PureSilver. We have meet twice and she told me about this site. Cool. BUT, been trying to connect with some other providers but am having problems. Two I emailed (had good references) were listed as in KC, but both emailed back they were in cities like Atlanta and Dallas. Found two more in KC area, but they want two references from other providers. HOW are you supposed to get these, from providers IN town that are safe with references IF no one will see you without two references? Frustrating! Wife is heading out of town for the last half of this week and I would love to make some connections, but can't seem to break through.
Try sexy kaylen. She is pretty newbie friendly and very good
Have you looked at P411. If your previous providers are on that meybe they could give you a reference through p411. It is a simple way to go. p411 is $89.00 a year and is a secured website. Check it out.
+1 Mav! Shes a great reference to have imo... I have enjoyed doing reference checks with her

+1 Buzz! P411 a wise investment!
+1 Mav! Shes a great reference to have imo... I have enjoyed doing reference checks with her

+1 Buzz! P411 a wise investment! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I'm glad I'm still an investor after i was bad last week.
IF she does not take p411....wait... move onto someone who does!!!!

Pussy on p411 is fabulous, just print out a HUGE pic of the girl you did want to bang out, attach elestic band... and kindly ask the provider on p411 to Role Play as the provider you REALLY wanted to see. She wears the mask of the provider who is dumb and NOT on p411 ... and everyone leaves happy

And when you come on her mask... you wont mess up her make up for the day

xo- Angela Aspen
Hey Angela when you are walking across a field the aroma of nature is overcomed if you stir those piles of shit. "Here's your stick"
IF she does not take p411....wait... move onto someone who does!!!!

Pussy on p411 is fabulous, just print out a HUGE pic of the girl you did want to bang out, attach elestic band... and kindly ask the provider on p411 to Role Play as the provider you REALLY wanted to see. She wears the mask of the provider who is dumb and NOT on p411 ... and everyone leaves happy

And when you come on her mask... you wont mess up her make up for the day

xo- Angela Aspen Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX

Well..... okay then good advice I guess.
KCAbdan, I highly recommend joining p411. It's painless lol......there are a number of lady's that have showcases here. That are also on 411 and some of them are newbe friendly.... Kaylen being one of them, Sillygirl being another.....welcome to the board & enjoy your journey.
+1 Mav! Shes a great reference to have imo... I have enjoyed doing reference checks with her Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Is that what you are calling it now? "reference checks" I now know why all the providers are asking for TWO now

woo hooo... I wanna reference check!

-----------On thread
Don't worry KCAbdan, some of the girls will be newbie friendly, or will have alternative ways of verifying... Victoria (before she got all webbed up, and travel-like and was still an inexpensive wichita girl) once had me show some interesting things to get verified, and the date didn't even work out after we talked awhile about tastes! Funny story though... itll work out just be diligent!

It is a woman you're talking to after all... persistence is rewarded