Stolen pics and/or NCNS

Okay so i was looking for something the evening of the 9th and tried a few ladies, but none of my local girls were available. So i texted the number and set something up for around 11am to make final directions. This is who i chose http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-...ial-34/6877322 now i answered another thread that was asking about this AD. Now it is clearly http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=82943, BUT the number is different. Still Dallas based, one Ft. Worth and the other Mckinney, but not the same still. So i drove to area and texted, and texted and called the "real" number to see if it was the same person, but just got VM. Never a return text or call. Very strange indeed, don't want to put Mackenzie in a bad light if she is the victim, so i am just explaining a bad night.
They are both Mackenzie, we have spoken about our missed appointment and she clarified that she uses both numbers.
What I do not understand is why go to all the trouble of running ads and ignore someone who is trying to get in touch. I can see a girl being busy . Not many guys like girls answering their phone or texting during his time. But I do not know anyone who keeps them busy 24/7. No contact happens way to often to be a fluke.
Any number of possibilities....a) got a better deal from another client b) makes her "daily" amount and then just shuts phone down c) girl confuses Daylight Central Time Zone with "hooker Flaky Time Zone" d) etc, etc, etc. Especially with some of the younger ones (but not exclusively limited to them) things such as organizational skills, communication skills, customer service skills, business skills, thinking how their actions (or nonactions) today could affect business in long term...i.e. tomorrow,lol...are practically non-existent. And of course there is always the remarkably frequent danger of the mystical force of nature that draws cell phones to bodies of water.

And in fairness to all the providers, they also have a personal life, so answering their hobby phone is not always a top priority. exception being not answering their hobby phone if they have a scheduled appointment.

Of course the good ones typically have their act together. But be careful about trying to understand what truly is going on "behind the scences" as this can result in the dreaded "hobbist head exploding" disease

Spontaneous playtime can be fun (thats where having a regular, cums in handy). But also having one in the bullpen is nice as well.

BTW, in fairness to the girl discuss in this thread, I have no idea what happen
I agree with you Vk, she claims that she fell asleep and then i was blown off by my 2nd option. Mackenzie and I have spoken and i am taking her up on a discount this evening.
Good luck...hope all works out!!!
Review posted, finally.