KC values

I want to post this for all the guys and gals to see. I am in Chicago and in checking out the hobby through Eccie, BP, and Eros, I make a few calls, send a few texts and e mails to see what fun might be had. NOT ONE return call, text or e mail. I realize people are busy and maybe dont want to take a chance on an out of towner but WTF. At least most of our ladies in KC and visitors have the courtesy to say no or no thanks or fuck off but at least they respond. Thank you ladies of Kansas City and fuck off ladies of Chicago.
When traveling one needs to do their research to see what sites are popular for certain areas before they get to the city. ECCIE isn't popular there, but RS2K is. That site alone is probably the most popular one for Chicago.

Have you posted this "fuck off" in the Chicago area? LOL
Dawg... I would have to agree that if you post this in Chicago, the ladies in that area who actually are keeping an eye on things quietly, will probably say something about it. That or the guys will give you a tip on where to go and who to talk to.

Having said that, it never fails that just because a lady JUST POSTED an ad, it doesn't mean that she's ready to have a client come by, prepared to start scheduling appointments or even in town at the moment. BP is notorious for this... and sometimes ECCIE is as well.

Happy hunting.