Suggestions on hotels upstate

Hello I am going to be visiting the upstate are next week and I seeking info on hotels..

Also what is the best area between buffalo Syracuse amd rachester or bington

Sorry for the typos

Idk like to possible stay 24 hrs each place or puck 2 cities and I know nothing about upstate as far as which cities are closer to eachother or good and bad locations

Any info is welcome

Thanks
Mya madison
I can tell you to stay away from Gate, Victor and Canandaigua.
Those are go directly to jail locations.

Henrietta and Greece seems to be the main locations near Rochester, NY
In Syracuse stay burb site not in the city. Some nice hotels near the airport.

Same with Rochester, stay burb side not downtown or near the airport.
You'll probably have more traffic in Rochester and Buffalo as they are much bigger.
Hello I am going to be visiting the upstate are next week and I seeking info on hotels..

Also what is the best area between buffalo Syracuse amd rachester or bington

Sorry for the typos

Idk like to possible stay 24 hrs each place or puck 2 cities and I know nothing about upstate as far as which cities are closer to eachother or good and bad locations

Any info is welcome

Thanks
Mya madison Originally Posted by mya_madison

I sent you a PM hun
In Syracuse stay burb site not in the city. Some nice hotels near the airport.

Same with Rochester, stay burb side not downtown or near the airport. Originally Posted by ElleW
I guess i disagree with rochester burbs. But its a personal choice as to what makes each feel safest
I guess i disagree with rochester burbs. But its a personal choice as to what makes each feel safest Originally Posted by Amber Does
Not about safety, its about what seems easiest for most guys.

From my experience and what I gather most dont like to go downtown.
I agree with roc. I prefer going into the downtown hotels as a client. Unless you are staying in Webster, which is rare.

From my experience and what I gather most dont like to go downtown. Originally Posted by ElleW
I see what you mean. I agree it isnt the most convient area with parking and what not.

From my experience and what I gather most dont like to go downtown. Originally Posted by ElleW
If more girls were to stay in Fairport I wouldn't mind seeing one here and there.
To go downtown Rochester is a pain in the ass for me.

So correct, burbs would be better in a lot of places.

Go where the money is.
Gates Motel for Rochester. 22 bucks for a few hours. And if you return the key, you get a couple bucks back! As long as you keep moving, the bugs don't bite.