Lena Dunham "Wishes She Would Have Had An Abortion"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-abortion.html

In an unguarded moment, people usually say what they really feel.

If she longs for the stirrups of the abortion couch so much, why not get artificially insemenated and go through the experience.

One quote that stands out in her little tirade is speaking of the "bravery" that women have when ending a pregnancy through abortion. Really? When the Government's own statistics show that 98% of abortions are considered for convenience.

True, there are occasions where a woman has to make a dreadful decision as to whether to terminate a pregnancy, but the facts say that we are, in truth, using abortion as birth controle.

In today's world of modern contraceptives, that is a deplorable circumstance.

Bravery indeed.

If she longs for the stirrups of the abortion couch so much, why not get artificially insemenated and go through the experience.

One quote that stands out in her little tirade is speaking of the "bravery" that women have when ending a pregnancy through abortion. Really? When the Government's own statistics show that 98% of abortions are considered for convenience.

True, there are occasions where a woman has to make a dreadful decision as to whether to terminate a pregnancy, but the facts say that we are, in truth, using abortion as birth controle.

Bravery indeed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Perhaps she will join the Anti-Death Penalty Society ....

.. and seek personal experience on how horrendous it is to endure.

There's a fine line between "bravery" and "stupidity" and it is usually measured by the results or consequences of the activity labeled as either one. She gets a coloring book for Christmas.
Lena Dunham "Wishes She Would Have Had An Abortion" Originally Posted by Jackie S
So does her Mother, I'm sure.
  • R.M.
  • 12-21-2016, 08:13 PM
That's one ugly bitch that just gets on my last nerve. Fuck her with sand paper. Sorry Jackie no disrespect to you or your thread. I strongly dislike her and that show of hers sucks rocks.
That's one ugly bitch that just gets on my last nerve. Fuck her with sand paper. Sorry Jackie no disrespect to you or your thread. I strongly dislike her and that show of hers sucks rocks. Originally Posted by R.M.
An story is being circulated about her (previously published) that cannot be repeated on here for "unmentionable" content, but if true, is repulsive and disgusting.
I thinck she meant she wished her mother had an abortion.
I thinck she meant she wished her mother had an abortion. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
  • Old-T
  • 12-22-2016, 08:41 PM

Bravery indeed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Another "quality" example of why "celebrities" should never be looked up to as experts in anything just because someone can recognize them. And now she claims her comment was "a joke".

This is a completely brain dead woman who should have duct tape permanently applied to her mouth.
This is a completely brain dead woman who should have duct tape permanently applied to her mouth. Originally Posted by Old-T
But first properly utilized as "The Poster Child of Pro-Abortion"!

(There should always be a statutory exception to allow them to prevent procreation!)
heh , heh
Both sides of the aisle are trashing her.