URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 & Technology
Activities: FBSM L1 NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Fairly long. Typical silky dark asian hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: YoYo is pretty tiny, probably 5'0 105 range. Definitely qualifies as a spinner. Pretty fit, very small, but round butt, MM B's. Face slightly above average. Overall cute package that is probably a solid 7.
Recommendation: Yes
She's one of my ATFs. Looking forward to your next review of her. One thing she loves is to have you get her up on her knees and push a finger deep in her ass. I know you don't do DATY, but she's very fresh and clean.
I am amazed at how clean most AMP girls are. Yes, I am sure there are exceptions, but I'm glad to know that the girls there are clean and fresh among other things!
Each girl I see at DT are freshly showered before I see them (the advantage of calling first) and afterwards, they shower before I do. And they are definitely washing out the gates to paradise.
I seriously was about to review YuYu, but this is very close to my experience. I was pretty impressed with her and would recommend her.
What was rate?
  • Jay64
  • 09-23-2018, 04:24 PM
Why hasn't Asian Miner been banned yet? He pollutes every single thread with a vaguely plausible lie. For instance in this thread he clearly alluded to BBFS at DT. Ban this retard already.
I guess because I never alluded to any such thing. Yoyo does not do FS period. As far as other reviews, the reason I'm not banned is I actually tell it like it is, and there are many guys out there who PM me telling me of their similar experiences. You have a wonderful day.
Jay,
I've found that Asian Miner has been pretty spot on with his reports. He might get more than I do sometimes, but that doesn't make his report untrue.

I was skeptical at one point, but until I find proof to the contrary, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that AM is telling it like it is.

I am sure a lot of guys get,more than I do. It is definitely YMMV territory. And like a lot of others, I do try to keep my ATFs underwraps, but if I'm PMd by a long time poster whom I trust, I'll share information.
YuYU is a cutie!
I seriously was about to review YuYu, but this is very close to my experience. I was pretty impressed with her and would recommend her. Originally Posted by South Nice Guy