Independents

Used to there was a plethora of independent massage ladies that you could depend on to provide a certain type and level of service. Is seems they have all gone by the way with the exception of a few, or at least, those I can still locate. I am curious if anyone is hogging an independent, as opposed to an AMP, that they could recommend. There are a few ads in the AC, including the proverbial Gisela and a new on posted by what appears to be a cougar whose address is, of all things, on Cougar Dr. in south Austin. ( I have not had a chance to schedule with her yet.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Several, at least the Southies, went UTR after the BP blowup. Good FBSM independents like Christine and Michelle/Vanessa. I believe Christine is still active but not at a storefront anymore.

I did see the Cougar gal you mentioned. Good massage and decent finish for a great price. Lifted her top for some NE but that's the max, at least for me. Just add at least 10 years to the pics.
Check rubratings.com
Just add at least 10 years to the pics.

I'm shocked that someone would do that!
Check rubratings.com

Not even close to what I am looking for.
  • Xani
  • 09-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Several, at least the Southies, went UTR after the BP blowup. Good FBSM independents like Christine and Michelle/Vanessa. I believe Christine is still active but not at a storefront anymore.

I did see the Cougar gal you mentioned. Good massage and decent finish for a great price. Lifted her top for some NE but that's the max, at least for me. Just add at least 10 years to the pics. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Any reviews or links for Christine or venessa?
Any reviews or links for Christine or venessa? Originally Posted by Xani
Christine I think has reviews here. Try search "BP Christine". I just saw Vanessa yesterday, she is awesome. She is not advertising and is just seeing her regulars now as she is pretty busy with real world stuff.

For Southies, the AMPs down south don't offer more than L1 (at least in my experience) so if looking for more than L1, Meadow Love and Miss V both provide great rubs and offer L2 or L3 finishes.
Remember Thai Anna from South Austin? Liked her. Any idea if she is still around?
Remember Thai Anna from South Austin? Liked her. Any idea if she is still around? Originally Posted by mr kaputnik
I heard she had moved on. She was fun and had a full menu including Greek and prostate, Saw her 3 or 4 times