Craiglist killer commits suicide....

I know he'was someone's son, but he was a coward twice over. So long and soon forgotten.
Like I said in the Main Discussion thread announcing his death, saves the court system, and therefore the taxpayers, a ton of money on the trial, and we don't have to be subjected to the continued piranha media frenzy. I hope that the families of the girls he murdered find some comfort in his demise.
I have no idea why he would kill himself ???? It's just crazy. I've never been to jail/prison but I understand that young white boys like him are very popular with the other inmates. I'm sure he had made some great friends already

LF
..........bless his heart
  • PeAcH
  • 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM
He's kinda cute.

He'd be really popular in Prison.

.. maybe that's why he killed himself?
He's kinda cute.

He'd be really popular in Prison.

.. maybe that's why he killed himself?
Originally Posted by PeAcH
I believe the phrase is, "They'd pass his ass around like candy."
I know he'was someone's son Originally Posted by The Griffin
And probably someone's wife.. He sure got a purdy mouth.

Good riddance.
And probably someone's wife.. He sure got a purdy mouth.

Good riddance. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Nah, she called it off after he was arrested; their one year anniversary would have been yesterday.
amazing; the extremes some people go to; a former med student; bright , good looking

something must have snapped.
[quote=PeAcH;507333]He's kinda cute.

always one in the crowd that likes the boys in prison.

haha jk peach

peace
atx
Truly Amazing......

I understand and support the need for a death penalty for certain crimes although I believe a life spent in solitary confinement in a maximum security prison to be more of a punishment.......

What I do not understand or support are people celebrating or rejoicing at the death of another human being.

Whether he committed suicide or not he had not been convicted and even if he was guilty is it really something to laugh and make jokes about?
Truly Amazing......

I understand and support the need for a death penalty for certain crimes although I believe a life spent in solitary confinement in a maximum security prison to be more of a punishment.......

What I do not understand or support are people celebrating or rejoicing at the death of another human being.

Whether he committed suicide or not he had not been convicted and even if he was guilty is it really something to laugh and make jokes about? Originally Posted by Whispers
IMHO

This person (to the Provider side of the board) probably represents the ultimate BoogyMan of their nightmare.

When face with the demise of said BoogyMan it is a natural thing to rejoice. It is part of his "consequence" that few will morn and many rejoice that he is forever removed from society. ( Not always a certainty in our judicial system).

Also humor deminishes him and his actions and make them easier to bear.

Cut them some slack Whispers, it is their nightmare not yours.
I agree with Whispers on this one.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
Mahatma Gandhi
Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 - 1948)
Any man who lays their hands on a woman in a manner to cause extreme harm deserves to die.