Inspired By Nikki White... Strip For Me Baby and shake that cute little butt for me...

Most recently Nikki White stated she did NOT feel comfortable doing a little strip tease for a gentleman. Wasn't part of the "open menu" she advertises. Even stated it made her feel uncomfortable. This kind of shocked me. So I'd like to get input from other provider if this is a problem for you as well. Also guys what are your thoughts on asking a provider to slowly remove her cloths with a little iphone music playing?

I have had and seen ladies masturbate, play with toys, ride mechanical (Claire She Blows- Scarlett Rossi and a few others LOL) devises and shake their sexy booty every which way but loose. But a little strip tease is off limits?

I dont do them ..I am way to shy for that ..I dont know why just am
Here's my two pennies and then I'm done--

Unless the provider opens the door nude, wouldn't she be doing a strip tease when she removes her clothes to start the "open menu?"

I've had providers play music (the selection was perfect) for the "open menu" and she gave me a lap dance after she had removed her clothes. Didn't ask her to strip for me, that was just part of her "open menu." Wouldn't it be the same?
I dance for money and sexual favors ....oh sorry that wasn't the Q ...
I dance for money and sexual favors ....oh sorry that wasn't the Q ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Shit if the money is right I'll River Dance!

F2C if you can do this I'll pay for the next Social!

Working on it:
We are a hard to please bunch.
We want Providers to strip and stripers to provide.

hmmm ... next thing you know we will want wives to give blow jobs!
.... next thing you know we will want wives to give blow jobs! Originally Posted by harkontume
Yeah good luck with THAT. Prices would be dropping like dead frozen flies ....
We are a hard to please bunch.
We want Providers to strip and stripers to provide.

hmmm ... next thing you know we will want wives to give blow jobs! Originally Posted by harkontume
Yeah good luck with THAT. Prices would be dropping like dead frozen flies .... Originally Posted by fun2come
Sorry if anyone thinks its lame I don't give two shits I have my comfort zone and ill stay in it nobody has enough money to pay me to be uncomfortable.
I don't give two shits Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I couldn't agree more!
I provide mutual masturbation shows in my sessions.BUT as far as striptease,I cant dance,so I cant do those {lol}
I provide mutual masturbation shows in my sessions.BUT as far as striptease,I cant dance,so I cant do those {lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I CALL BULL SHIT! Dallas you have done stuff guys haven't even thought of yet! And your the nicest most accommodating lady on the DAMN BOARD! Are you saying it I met you and turn on my cell phone, played a little Barry White and asked you to SLOWLY take off your cloths and shake that "RIPLEY"S BELIEVE IT OR NOT" fine ass of yours you wouldn't give me just a little sexy dance?

Well I could be a liar and just let guys come over and be disappointed right?

Sorry for trying to avoid uncomfortable situations I guess im a giant prude lol dont be scared of my housecoat and chastity belt when u schedule guys kk bye.