First report on 09-10-15 Happy Hour

Well, history might repeat: happy hours bring showers. And, we do need some rain!

Folks coming south from Austin way are reporting storm signs.

Skies in San Antonio are darkening.

But our air conditioning is chill!

Folks already on hand and expecting more.

Just a reminder to all that only those there may announce their presence. Please don't out anyone other than yourself.

Having fun we are.
Hope everyone has a good. Job got in way. Hope to attend one soon.

Sam
Fuck. I forgot about the social.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Was planning to go but instead I had to work late today. Will see you all at the next one.
The storms put a significant dent into attendance (only 31) but hopefully no dents in anyone's vehicles. Everyone who asked me for advice I told to stay safe -- always another event down the line.

Rains were so heavy the 410 access road flooded all the way past the sidewalk and slightly onto the veranda and the traffic on Loop 410 was stymied with wrecks in both directions

Several near-to-drowned folks made it through during the height of the storm, both rain and thunder/lightning! and maybe 3 had umbrellas.

A few late arrivals (hardy souls! imo) came after all the rains had passed, but the roads were still clogged.

Nonetheless, some great convos with all hands on board.

Some very interesting suggestions on Hollow Weenie costuming and potential games and other holiday activities to be considered.

Schedule for further events is in my signature.

= = = =

A special thanks to "Mr. P" for his very kind gesture of the celebratory cake marking the upcoming departure of "Ms. F" to foreign shores.

Interesting convo about potential for visitors there, too.
Thanks ck for another great gathering. Had the opportunity to get to know a blonde, green eyed beauty from Austin much better.
Really not the definition of getting a woman wet. (Will admit, sick enough to enjoy what water does to women's clothing. Real shame the one dressed in white didn't get soaked.)

Not a lot of people because of rain, but very nice time communing with each other. Some very beautiful and friendly women.
Thanks ck for all that you do. Had a great time. Til next one!
Our "white dress lady" definitely enjoys getting wet and wetter in the bedroom. Due to event rules, cannot name her here; that's her option.

Many ladies reported storm issues, not just traffic, but child care interruption and other associated weather problems.

Now, if only I could guarantee City Council that our events would bring lots of rain, perhaps we could get some council underwriting for an event? Nah, I better not go there: way too much paperwork, I'm sure!

See y'all next time!

Possible theme: show us your Hollow Weenie costume ideas and plans!
Glad everyone had fun. Hope to make the next one...
I am just now getting home..... Needless to say, I had a wonderful night!

Thank you so much for the chocolate cake see you in a couple of weeks!