URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...minal/51629330
City: Dickinson
State: Texas
Address: 45 south
Activities: Dfk bbbj daty cfs total pse
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder legnth blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful just like her pictures but a little but thicker in person but looks absolutely beautiful naked
Recommendation: Yes
What’s was damage?
to each his own but she looks a wee bit rought. does she look like her pics
You actually paid for that? Her midsection looks like an accordion….
You actually paid for that? Her midsection looks like an accordion…. Originally Posted by MisterMeat
I'm guessing not in a good way either
Like I said looks way better in person. Best thing is to ask her for a picture. Actually naked she looks beautiful those pictures definitely don’t do her any justice
She’s also a devoted catholic girl
Wonder where in her ad she been away hiding for months ��
Wonder where in her ad she been away hiding for months �� Originally Posted by greeksquad
Double eagle, you are right on the money . She told me all about the 3 hots and a cot. That’s why she’s so down to fuck right now. Several months of a dry spell
  • PaulA
  • 01-19-2023, 02:10 PM
She mentions the involuntary 7mo vacation right in her ad so no secret there. I appreciate her being honest and upfront about it!
I saw her again this morning. Had a really nice time . Definitely not a clock watcher. Bbfs for about 2 hours
WOW.......JUST WOW
She was a HUGE waste of time!!! Communicated up to the point of where to meet her, then when I got there... silence... nothing!