What defines Getting pussy

This thread is based on a conversation I had with my client last Friday. He ran late because the bitch (gps) sent him 30 miles out of the way. He had a friend waiting for him in Dallas and he was a little worried about being late for him. I told him, "relax you're getting pussy, he'll understand." He said, "well I'm not fucking you so I'm technically not getting pussy."

That brings me to the question. What defines getting pussy?

If you kiss someone other than your wife, are you getting some?

Massage and a blowjob?

Eating pussy?

Touching pussy?

Touching boobies?

Having your weenie touched?

Jacking off in a can labeled "pussy in a can"? (I'm so getting some wine labeled Kayla's pussy, so everyone can get some.)

Many of my clients see the massage L2 as therapy and in no way view it as cheating or getting pussy. That's justified by, it's being done to them as a healing therapy; either because an orgasm is just a logical end to a massage, or they wouldn't be doing it if the wife put out.

So troops, What is the definition of Getting pussy?
Hmmmm ... I'll take a stab and offer my broad definition: any intimacy with a woman that leads to a man having an orgasm.
To me, it means full penetration.

The other fun that you described is just as you wrote it.
If my fleshlight didn't see the inside of her cave, I didn't get any pussy.
If I guy just went down on you, would you tell somebody you had gotten some cock?
The crystal clear definition is obviously intercourse. "Getting some" or "getting pussy" is probably used as a slang term by some to mean any form of sexual contact. I've probably been guilty at times of thinking in my head "I got some", when intercourse was clearly available and on the menu, yet I chose something else (ie DATY and BJ).
  • Aflac
  • 10-24-2011, 11:26 AM
Good thought provoking topic.

First to answer your questions...

That brings me to the question. What defines getting pussy?

If you kiss someone other than your wife, are you getting some? No

Massage and a blowjob? No

Eating pussy? Maybe Yes...on a technicality. But if it stopped there, I would think it would really qualify as "getting pussy". Personally I wouldn't think this qualifies.

Touching pussy? Technically Yes. But very weak support to use the phrase "I got some pussy".

Touching boobies? No

Having your weenie touched? No..thats where the woman would say she "got some dick".

Jacking off in a can labeled "pussy in a can"? (I'm so getting some wine labeled Kayla's pussy, so everyone can get some.) No...that would be "I came in a pussy". Then people would have to wonder why you said something weird like that and not "I got some pussy". The reason would be because you really didn't get any pussy.

Many of my clients see the massage L2 as therapy and in no way view it as cheating or getting pussy. That's justified by, it's being done to them as a healing therapy; either because an orgasm is just a logical end to a massage, or they wouldn't be doing it if the wife put out.

So troops, What is the definition of Getting pussy? Originally Posted by LovingKayla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy Yes we all know these definitions are open source but...From Wikipedia...
The word "pussy" often refers to the female genitalia. Used in conjunction with "some", the phrase some pussy refers to sexual intercourse itself. Most dictionaries mark the anatomical meaning as "vulgar" or "offensive" and its use is frowned upon in polite company.

Personally, I would align my definition with what Wikipedia said above.

If I hear a guy say he "got some pussy", if he didn't have some type of intercourse with a female, I would wonder why he used the term.

Oh, and as for using that as an excuse to be late, if a guy is late to a meeting with me and that's his excuse, I'm generally gonna be okay with it especially if he is willing to share some details over a beer.
Always been of opinion that "getting some pussy" meant that I had intercourse, not just the foreplay part of daty or bbbj or hj. I don't use the term very often, old definition, but when I hear it said I know that he had intercourse with the girl. Anything less is just "heavy petting".
Full penetration!
I think I would have to agree - most guys would say "getting some" is intercourse. I would say the same.
As it's already been said earliers, 'getting pussy' means cock in the vagina and going in and out until ejaculation, covered or otherwise (not that I condone or seek 'otherwise').

I never make plans to see a woman intimately UNLESS I'm thinking in my mind at some point she's going to let me put it in. All that L1&2 stuff is nice, but if I contact you, that means I need to pull down the panties. There are only a couple of ladies that I can think of that I MIGHT want to see for their oral talents. That said, halfway through my urges could switch to where I may need to get to the kitty. But that's just me. Maybe I'm different.
Dick Fairy at a debate.

Oh, never mind. I misread the topic. I thought it was getting prissy.
Kayla,

You write some of the most fascinating posts, I wish you would do so more often.

You say "getting pussy," but what you're really asking is for us to define what sex is. This is similar to the contretemps that arose when Bill Clinton got a blow job from Monica. He declared it was not sex. Is sex ONLY intercourse? What about Greek, is that sex? It's not pussy, but it's penetration. What about DATY, does it matter which part of us touches the pussy?

I think a lot of it depends upon your personal opinion. For a married or attached guy, just about everything you mentioned would likely be sex in eyes of the wife or SO, even if it's not sex to the guy who is being active.

You asked the question, now what do YOU call getting pussy? I am curious to hear your own opinion.
Kayla,

You write some of the most fascinating posts, I wish you would do so more often.

I really appreciate that Curiousguy. I will make an effort to be online more often.

You say "getting pussy," but what you're really asking is for us to define what sex is.

That is accurate based on the question. But I wondered too what guys consider "action" when talking to other guys.

This is similar to the contretemps that arose when Bill Clinton got a blow job from Monica. He declared it was not sex. Is sex ONLY intercourse? What about Greek, is that sex? It's not pussy, but it's penetration. What about DATY, does it matter which part of us touches the pussy?

I think a lot of it depends upon your personal opinion. For a married or attached guy, just about everything you mentioned would likely be sex in eyes of the wife or SO, even if it's not sex to the guy who is being active.

You asked the question, now what do YOU call getting pussy? I am curious to hear your own opinion.

My definition has become somewhat blurred over my time in the hobby. Sex now means something far different to me. When I was young with no experience, I would have considered the right glance and brush up against my behind as "sex". Now I see the line between sex and nonsex as a huge 30 mile wide gray area. Well actually there is no line anymore. But if I had to pick a starting point, I would in fact include DFK as very much intimate sexual contact. However, in my specific job, I don't consider an L2 ending as sex at all. lol I know that may make no sense whatsoever but let me explain....

An orgasm before or following a massage is sound medical practice. No of course I can't show you a link to any quotes but any doctor I've ever spoken to will say the same thing. You can only receive THAT level of relaxation from an actual orgasm. So having an O after a massage finishes off the total body relaxation. IN many cases, NOT receiving the ending will make the stress worse for the man because after his body was relaxed (and aroused at the same time) he was left hanging with no relief. That will ultimately cause pain to the human experiencing the blue balls. And blue balls are not just for men. I personally am having a fit of blue ovaries right this moment.

The only thing I'm absolutely sure of is if any wife caught their husband with a hooker, she would consider the very thought inside your brain to call a hooker, as sex. .
Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
When I discussed that presidential proclamation with my wife, she clarified:

"Any part of you touching a woman is sex"