I get Wet....Really Wet when I'm Really turned on!

I'm just curious how many men are turned on by this??

I used to feel a little about it. I have No idea why.

Now, I'm like... Yummy! LOL

I always wonder....when you see a provider and this happens are you..
Happy?
Take it or Leave it? (As long as you're both having a good time)
It grosses you out?

What are your feelings on your Lady friends
"Ahem" being a little Moist?

~Kelly TNT

Moistness.... I like it my chicken, and I like it in my providers!
Not me, I prefer dried up disinterested vaginas myself. If she can lay there and convincingly pretend I'm not even having sex with her, all the better.

Kelly, I would wager that it's been a long damned time since you were self conscious about getting wet.
I can understand her concern when I go on a date I wear 2 and 3 thongs so i wont juice through if I get turned on.
One of the reasons why I wear a gstring while sliding on the bodies when juices are sticking to ya..lol
I hear most squirtes get super super wet when just arroused
It is not hard for me to get super soaked....mainly when a man is vocally expressing his pleasure....hhmmm
Note to self, If Kelly TNT is not Wet then she is not really turned on.

Ok so what can you do to turn on a dry Kelly TNT?

Get Kelly TNT wet first then she will be
really turned on!
Wetness and the unique feminine aroma all add to the experience for me. One reason I enrolled myself in DATY 101 with DATY 201 for next semester. Looking at your showcase photos Kelly, I might have to schedule that next semester exam with you.... once I hit the gym 'cause sure looks like my old ticker best be ready. Damn...!
I love it when my partner is getting really wet. It's just a nice sign she is actually enjoying herself. The scent and taste of a fresh and newly aroused kitty is the absolute nectar of the gods, IMO. If it leads to squirting, so much the better. Your arousal definitely made our two hours more enjoyable and memorable!
I like it best when I have to wring out my beard after Dining so I say the wetter the better.
Yes its' true. Squirters tend to be very wet.... even with sloppy... slippery sounds.. which is only a bigger turn on for me. I love hearing howu wet you have me. I even get vocal and inquisitive about it. Asking you if you hear how wet I am.... how turned on I am... How slippery it is with your hand down there slipping around. And then BOOM.... when the squirt happens... OMG.. WATCH OUT. The bed is soaked.

MMMMMMMMMMM... love it

Amber Rain
Works for me, makes me feel like I did my part.
  • Go4it
  • 10-25-2011, 07:21 PM
I love the squirters, although I have found those who get really wet when aroused (not squirters) ends up with me feeling like I'm throwing a hot dog down the hall. Just an observation.
i know im young but the older and more experienced i get the wetter i get and guys love it
You can't fake wet. So hell yowsar...the wetter the better. But in real life it's not so great sleeping on the wet spot.
+1 to what topguntex said. When a woman is getting wet, says I'm doing something right. Bring it on!