The DOJ has reversed course and said it no longer believes that Donald Trump should be entitled to immunity for his response to E. Jean Carroll’s accusation of sexual assault, allowing the case to move forward to trial in January.

The fat bastard is fucked.....what lawyer will defend his deadbeat ass?
Sure he is, for the 20 zillionth time.

*yawn*
Sure he is, for the 20 zillionth time.

*yawn* Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Well....he's a major whore.so of course
... Weren't you already schooled on this over in the
political forum - where you started this exact same thread?

As me good mate Levianon17 has mentioned - this case was
disposed of in Civil Court. ... So that's that.

Hmmmm... WHO starts the very same thread in MULTIPLE forums
on the site? ... Surely don't believe I've seen that done before.
Reckon it's prolly within the rules - but why not also
start one over in the "Garidge Sale" forum.
So the bargain hunters over there don't miss out. ..

#### Salty

The fat bastard is fucked.....what lawyer will defend his deadbeat ass? Originally Posted by matchingmole
He'll find some hungry, young douchebag who will gladly trade his/her career as a lawyer for the "privilege" of representing "dear leader" in court. You know it's a cult, right? Members of a cult make sacrifices that don't make sense to anyone except each other all the time.

That being said, I'm looking forward to more and more shit piling up on donnie's head until he finally sinks into the sewer with the rest of the turds. Fuck trump and everything he represents.
... Weren't you already schooled on this over in the
political forum - where you started this exact same thread?

As me good mate Levianon17 has mentioned - this case was
disposed of in Civil Court. ... So that's that.

Hmmmm... WHO starts the very same thread in MULTIPLE forums
on the site? ... Surely don't believe I've seen that done before.
Reckon it's prolly within the rules - but why not also
start one over in the "Garidge Sale" forum.
So the bargain hunters over there don't miss out. ..

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

The move, articulated by a Justice Department lawyer in a court filing Tuesday afternoon, means that Trump will once again go to trial, in January 2024, over allegations that he defamed the former Elle magazine columnist.
Gonna be a LONG summer, trump fans 😂 and there is so much more on the way. Without the power of the presidency behind him, he's going to find out he's no longer above the law (which he very much was 2017-2020)
LOL! Above the law? He’s currently being attacked for things that anyone in the county not named President Trump wouldn’t. That’s not how being above the law works, it’s the exact opposite.
LOL! Above the law? He’s currently being attacked for things that anyone in the county not named President Trump wouldn’t. That’s not how being above the law works, it’s the exact opposite.
He was 100% above the law while in office. That shit is over for him forever, though. He's gonna be inundated with the consequences of his actions every day for the rest of his pathetic, shitty life.
You hope forever, RCP averages tend to disagree. The right track / wrong track numbers are like 70% in the red. That doesn’t bode well for Biden, at all. Head to head numbers are a barn burner, so I wouldn’t put much weight behind them since it’s so early, but Biden is far from a shoo-in. Trump winning again is a distinct possibility, you might want to prepare yourself, wrap your head with duct tape to catch all the pieces.

Trump is my 3rd or 4th choice of announced candidates right now, but the cranial explosions that’d go along with him winning again would make him getting it worthwhile.