Another demotion you won’t hear about from the MSM

Another swamp dweller gets smacked down:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-firm.amp.html
the nature of being a public employee , with self interest in pay, benefits, time off, retirement, job security, ever bigger budgets and protectionism, in and of itself, creates a huge bias in all government actions that serve to aid the dims and puts these employees at odds with conservatism

Obama and hellary however were able to further politicize and corrupt the following in an egregious and thinly disguised manner:

1. doj
2. irs
3. fbi
4. homeland security
5. state
6. education
7. defense

I am not sure of any department or subdivision thereof not corrupted
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2017, 12:09 PM
the nature of being a public employee , with self interest in pay, benefits, Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You mean like running for office to repeal paying any inheritance tax!

You mean like running for office to repeal paying any inheritance tax!
Originally Posted by WTF
not sure about the inheritance tax but yes the office holders do look out for themselves

see how hellary became fabulously wealthy?

I have said for years that each congressional district should set and vote upon the pay and benefits of their individual congressman and that states should do likewise for senators.

trump and the bush's are rare exception to this sort of corruption
not sure about the inheritance tax .... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Who ran for office to repeal the inheritance tax?
Another swamp dweller gets smacked down:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-firm.amp.html Originally Posted by bambino
WOoo.. Demoted.
Yea a real big smack down there.. NOT.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Who ran for office to repeal the inheritance tax? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Donald Trump....he repeated the lie that farmers were losing farms!

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/26...repeal-promise
WOoo.. Demoted.
Yea a real big smack down there.. NOT. Originally Posted by garhkal
He’s no longer in a leadership position at the DOJ. They threw him out of his office on the executive floor. This was no doubt a smack down. BTW Garky, did you find any racist remarks in my posts? I’ll save you some effort. There isn’t any.
Who ran for office to repeal the inheritance tax? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I guess no one did. More fake news.
not sure about the inheritance tax but yes the office holders do look out for themselves

see how hellary became fabulously wealthy?
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I bet Chelsea is all for the abolition of the inheritance tax. Strange, I don't see Hells on the tube or net deriding this. Why? Because she and Bill took advantage of the current inheritance tax laws and set up the appropriate trusts AND they set up the foundation.
He’s no longer in a leadership position at the DOJ. They threw him out of his office on the executive floor. This was no doubt a smack down.. Originally Posted by bambino
A slap on the wrist smacking..
A slap on the wrist smacking.. Originally Posted by garhkal
What makes you think it's over for him?
So I get that you believe Hillary Clinton is the root of everything evil in the world. Your Bible to,d you that, right?

How on earth did she in her role as First Lady and then in one term as SOS bring down civilization?

Give it a fucking rest.

Save your energy to fight for your Scheissfuhrer!