Ghosts?

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...ting-his-home/

The above link takes you to KDKA home page. This is about a house in Brentwood, on Brownsville road. I'm not forming an opinion, that's up to you.
Your thoughts.......
  • BSer
  • 02-13-2014, 03:42 PM
I understand the ghosts of the wolf pack still haunt indys and are still blamed for everything that's a shit cake over there.
  • FFH
  • 02-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Since 1988?
Why didn't he just call the ghostbusters??
To make a slite confession, Twilight Zone; terror at 20,000ft epsoide. This was a well known story from WW2 crews, coming back from missions. My first Qual flight in my ride, went into cloud bank, did a slow left hand turn, while looking to my right, thought I had seen that little hairy fuck sitting on the weapons hanger, checked altitude, right hand turn, descending, increased power, then looked again, nothing. Told the IP to take over, when we landed I was covered in sweat. So maybe, maybe not......
I believe in ghosts. I have ever since I was a young child and nothing will convince me there isn't something to believe.
Fuckin Casper
To make a slite confession, Twilight Zone; terror at 20,000ft epsoide. This was a well known story from WW2 crews, coming back from missions. My first Qual flight in my ride, went into cloud bank, did a slow left hand turn, while looking to my right, thought I had seen that little hairy fuck sitting on the weapons hanger, checked altitude, right hand turn, descending, increased power, then looked again, nothing. Told the IP to take over, when we landed I was covered in sweat. So maybe, maybe not...... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
I bet these young assholes have no idea what you are talking about. lol
  • BSer
  • 02-14-2014, 09:13 AM
To be fair no one is ever sure what Hollywood is talking about
Pisto FYI - 6Hollywood = Eaglehorse
  • BSer
  • 02-14-2014, 10:23 AM
Fucking eaglehorse
Pistolero, it's on you tube, first appearance on TV by Cpt James T Kirk.
I heard bser had a ghost leave shitstains on his seat........................
I heard bser had a ghost leave shitstains on his seat........................ Originally Posted by chizzy
She's not a ghost, she's a top level provider. According to BSer anyways.
  • o_t
  • 02-15-2014, 09:34 PM
I thought you thought you saw jessi lol
I understand the ghosts of the wolf pack still haunt indys and are still blamed for everything that's a shit cake over there. Originally Posted by BSer
So... I've been off for a while. Been posting on TOS and nothing has changed.
I busted Chizzy's (small) balls yesterday and got a warning point - with reference to pies rant about a wolfpack free site, and I haven't erased anything from my sig. line.
When's the next meeting O Great One ?