Question on Sugar Baby

I have a young sugar baby that wants to fuck all the time. At first i was more than happy to ablige. She cant host so always hotel. She constantly wants to meet, and often asks for small amounts of money for incidentals.

Ive been wondering if she has management or engages in certain recreational activities. If she is doing that, i dont want to continue to support her. I have looked for spider bites but have found none. I do detect smoke or vape smell on her breath. Teeth are fine, but she does keep her mouth shut and doesnt like dfk at all, or lfk for that matter.

Thoughts? If she is recreational for more than smoke I want out
I have a young sugar baby that wants to fuck all the time. At first i was more than happy to ablige. She cant host so always hotel. She constantly wants to meet, and often asks for small amounts of money for incidentals.

Ive been wondering if she has management or engages in certain recreational activities. If she is doing that, i dont want to continue to support her. I have looked for spider bites but have found none. I do detect smoke or vape smell on her breath. Teeth are fine, but she does keep her mouth shut and doesnt like dfk at all, or lfk for that matter.

Thoughts? If she is recreational for more than smoke I want out Originally Posted by Doug4343
My thoughts would be is she very pretty, and will she let you bring another girl for a bigger party?
With the huge availability of sugar babies on SA willing to do pretty much anything the no kissing thing would completely kill it for me but to each his own I guess.

Listen to your spidey senses..

Happy Hunting
If your uncomfortable, walk away. Plenty of others out there.
*sigh*
You don't see spider bites ,some can go up there nose . Others break the point off ,and inject in there butt hole . I'm being honest here .
If there is no LFK/DFK then try plan B.