Multiple pops in a session?

This might be a dumb newb question, but I did try to search. If you pay for an hour long session or more, and pop quick, are you generally done, or do providers let you go again for the time of the session? A rule of thumb here? I ask because when I'm with my lady, I'm focusing on pleasing her and not popping too fast. 20-40 minutes is doable for me then, but sometimes holding back is uncomfortable. Sometimes very uncomfortable. Of course I want the provider to enjoy the experience too, but it is something I'm paying for, so I would want to focus on my pleasure first. After the 15 minute or so refractory period then I'm ready to go again. My only time was at an AMP, once I came that was it.
Check her reviews if MSOG is included you're good to go.

The general consensus is that if you pay for a certain amount of time you should be able to fire as many shots as you'd like, but there are providers who believe in the "one and done' approach.

To most of us (including me) it's a non-issue in a 30 or 60 minute appointment.
That's the reason I almost always schedule two hour appointments.

I may be old, but I usually can hit it again after a short break.
It should be the full time you pay for, but that's not the case with a lot of women. Some offer low rates to get the guys in only to see as many as possible by rushing them out the door...others prefer to spend longer periods of time with their clients.
I don't drink pop. A few scotches is okay though.
  • hd
  • 12-01-2010, 01:32 PM
MR is showing his youth, hell, I'm thinking of scheduling 2 hrs from now on just so I can scotch once!
No MSOG. No visits from me. I always pop more than once. It's of the things that is mandatory to me. It's not usually a problem with providers.
You pay for a full hour, with me you're going to get your full hour..and I try and get as many "pops" out of one as I can hehe.....

There are too many providers that try and kick guys out after 10 minutes and their 1st pop, that's just not right!
I feel you got an hour, use it up any way and as often as you're able to. Go to the snack bar or back to the buffet.
I encourage mpops!!!! you want it,we will try to get it!!!
As one of a provider here suggested me once, here I would like to coin the term DSOG (D for Double). I think most of the guy just looking for DSOG in case first one came quick. I am sure there are a few 'special' boys out there who would like to hump and hump for 1 full hour.

LOL. I just submitted an entry in urbandictionary. May be they will add it.
With me you ladies won't even have to work at getting multiple pops outta me lol

The only issue I have with MSOG is to me MSOG means as many as you can on an hour. Now I can do 3 or 4 in an hour fairly easy and if she can handle it we do it if she can't I understand. That's with one I know that has no problem keeping up with me. The only issue I have is of a provider has a cap on the amount of times within an hour. Now don't get me wrong, it's her business and she has every right to run it how she sees fit but if there is a cap I think it's only fair to let a fella know before hand.

Something like xxxhr 2x max. Or however you word it. Is that too much to ask?
If u can pop one ever 5 min the whole time your there its fine with me.
The time is yours to use as u want to use it.
just my opinion
All the reasons for providers to started using the term that I coined, 'DSOG'.

With me you ladies won't even have to work at getting multiple pops outta me lol

The only issue I have with MSOG is to me MSOG means as many as you can on an hour. Now I can do 3 or 4 in an hour fairly easy and if she can handle it we do it if she can't I understand. That's with one I know that has no problem keeping up with me. The only issue I have is of a provider has a cap on the amount of times within an hour. Now don't get me wrong, it's her business and she has every right to run it how she sees fit but if there is a cap I think it's only fair to let a fella know before hand.

Something like xxxhr 2x max. Or however you word it. Is that too much to ask? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I think some ladies are up for MSOG if a blow-and-go is involved in one of the rounds.

Unfortunately, that does not work for me. I cannot cum via blow job unless stimulated by other "areas" first with an oral finish.

Same goes for several ladies I know who say they cannot orgasm during DATY no matter how skilled their partner is.

So it's mount up twice for me. How I finish is irrelevant, LOL