Ever noticed an after taste from DATY?

Many times I've noticed a distinct after taste or slight tingling sensation on my tongue after DATY, and usually not noticeable until the drive home. The girls seem fresh enough during, it's just afterward that I notice it. My guess is that it's some kind of prep or spermicide. The after taste thing is no big deal and goes away with mouthwash, but I've also noticed that with the same girls the poon tang feels bland...like a plain baked potato...This part has to be my imagination because if whatever it is has a desensitizing effect, it wouldn't be noticed through a condom. It might just be unenthusiastic poon tang, but if there is something that providers sometimes use I'd be interested to know what it is.
Many times I've noticed a distinct after taste or slight tingling sensation on my tongue after DATY, and usually not noticeable until the drive home. The girls seem fresh enough during, it's just afterward that I notice it. My guess is that it's some kind of prep or spermicide. The after taste thing is no big deal and goes away with mouthwash, but I've also noticed that with the same girls the poon tang feels bland...like a plain baked potato...This part has to be my imagination because if whatever it is has a desensitizing effect, it wouldn't be noticed through a condom. It might just be unenthusiastic poon tang, but if there is something that providers sometimes use I'd be interested to know what it is. Originally Posted by Bobalouie
It's the guy that was there 15 minutes before you.
Sure, I've noticed it, so I usually go back for seconds to confirm !
Ok if my coffee has an after taste I never get a second cup
[quote=Bobalouie;824320]...like a plain baked potato...

My drivers license says Plain Baked Potato...hmmmm
  • hd
  • 12-09-2010, 02:28 PM
It's the guy that was there 15 minutes before you.
I was the guy you passed on the way in!
Yeh, I have noticed an aftertaste. I think it's called "Woman".
Nothing a few tic tacs cannot take care of.
Nothing a few tic tacs cannot take care of. Originally Posted by geecue
You mean she has to stuff a few in her twat???
I do know that the taste of latex and/or other condoms will leave a tingling/aftertaste sensation. But, I think a couple guys said it before, just in a different way.
Let's just hope the guy before you wasn't her SO. Otherwise, it may not have been a latex taste at all. Ugh!
You mean she has to stuff a few in her twat??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Interesting never thought of that, might have to give it a try.
You mean she has to stuff a few in her twat??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hate that word. Just hate it! Shame on you Charles.
The popular spermicide nonoxynol-9 has a numbing effect on the lips and tongue; I first noticed it with a contraceptive called Semicid I used as a teenager, and later with lubricated condoms (the lubricant often contains it). Perhaps these ladies are using some douche which contains it.
Birth control sponges have a spermicide and it does say on the package it will cause the numbing/tingling feeling in the mouth but is harmless.