can you believe this crap????

I think someone should ambush them and just beat the piss out of them.
Oh the Bible thumpers....

This is why I abhor religion...makes people fucking insane with their massive delusions...
  • xtrem
  • 12-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Can't let a diginified person have last rites in peace....
You just can't be any more ignorant and cruel than that
  • st929
  • 12-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Those "jackwagons" don't even deserve the insult of being called a bible thumper. Their cult is set up simply to attempt to get harassed and gain media attention. I am one of the original members of a group called the Patriot Guard Riders formed fromed initially from members of the American Legion to stand up to them and block out the sound of their spew they let loose by roaring the pipes on our bikes. They are an insult to the term human but sadly liberal judges have revoked many of the laws enacted to prevent them from doin so.
  • st929
  • 12-09-2010, 10:45 PM
I think someone should ambush them and just beat the piss out of them. Originally Posted by Omahan
Sadly a former soldier (medically retired for loosing his legs) was just arrested in what appears to be a plan to do just that.
Yep im from the Topeka Ks area where the wackos live. They have a huge compound and fly the American Flag upside down.

A lot of people are afraid to take them on because they are also lawyers.

It pisses me off to no end that they have brainwashed their children to be standing out their with their hate filled signs.

I applaud what that vet did, even though he got arrested and is facing felony charges.

We have a group know as the Patriot Guard that has started stationing themselves in between the Phelps cult and the funeral of our soldiers that gave the ultimate sacrifice.
From http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b4_1289176194&c=1

WESTON, MO. — People in Weston, Missouri banded together on Saturday. They wanted to protect loved ones who were saying goodbye to a fallen soldier. They stood up to members of the Westboro Baptist Church who planned to protest at Sgt. First Class C.J. Sadell's funeral.

Sadell died October 24 from injuries he suffered in a surprise attack in Afghanistan. On Saturday, there was quite a turnout of people who wanted to keep the protesters away from the funeral.

"I'd say probably half the people in Weston are here," said Eric Moser, Marine Corp veteran.

Weston has less than 2,000 residents, but hundreds of people showed up to support the family of First Sgt. Sadell.

Sadell was in the Arif Kala region of Afghanistan when his unit was ambushed October 5. Five soldiers died and Sadell was badly injured.

"If you think about it, they've all gone to serve just so we could be able to do this," said Rebecca Rooney who organized the supporters. "He didn't die in vain."

Rebecca Rooney is a Weston resident who wanted to stand up against Fred Phelps and his followers.

"We got everybody here early so we could take up all the parking spots," Rooney said ."We did that so Mr. Phelps wouldn't have a contingency that was really close."

Supporters came armed with patriotic music and American flags.

Protesters didn't stick around long once they saw the supporters.
That is why i applauded when someone slashed WBC tires here in OK at a Funeral
I think someone should ambush them and just beat the piss out of them. Originally Posted by Omahan

I thinck someone did at a funeral for their son.