"S" is for "Sex Worker"

New blog post about how the issue concerning sex worker turned teacher Melissa Petro might affect us all at sincerelykelly.com

I haven't been here for awhile so just saying hi...and although I realize this probably isn't the proper forum for announcing one's availability, since I'm all the way in Phoenix I'll take the liberty to invite you to look me up if you visit the Valley of the Sun as I'd love to meet you :-)

love Kelly James
I read the post on her.... ignorance on her part for associating her past with her real name. Very sad though not surprising what happened.

When will people learn that society will never understand and support this lifestyle? Naive to think an individual can be honest and upfront about their life; people will never understand...
I read the article about her on the Marie Clair website. It really sounds like a shame that they waste her talents as a teacher. From what she says in the article it sounded like she was a pretty good teacher.
I agree about society not accepting this lifestyle - especially when it concerns kids. She should have never used her real name on that blog.

BTW, Kelly your website is rather hard to read with the lettering being a dark dim color and the background being black.