POSSIBLE LE TRYING TO BOOK APPT.

Hi ladies, I just thought I would put this out there on Friday a "client" called me and left a voicemail wanting to set an appointment. He didn't leave a name but when I returned the call from my missed call log he answered the phone "Investigations". I quickly hung up and saved the number as a big ass NO in my phone. I didn't get his name and I'm not sure if he is an Eccie member because I never actually talked to him but better safe than sorry so I figured I could at least post what I do have to keep my sisters informed...the number he called from is 214-727-08*5. Like I said I didnt have any other info because I hung up on him and never got his name or figured out how he got my number..ladies PM me if you want the full phone number. Stay safe out there!

Much Love!
Charlene Zappa
Well, thanks to one of my sisters doing some research it seems that this guy works for a Private Investigation Firm, so I am guessing he is not LE. However, still not ok with him calling me to try and set an appt. It could be something crazy like a disgruntled wife or something like that. Just wanted to pass the word along. I guess its up to you ladies to decide. As for me its still a big ass NO.
Not a very smart PI. One of your clients is lucky that this idiot is on the case!
So what is the proper etiquette for leaving voicemails?

"Hi this is 'MyFullName and I was calling to solicit..." - don't think this would work.

I always call and if I get voicemail, say "I was calling to see if you were available. I guess not. I'll try another time. Thanks."
Thanks for the info.
better safe then sorry
Well nookiebandit that would be the proper way to leave a voicemail if that's what you are comfortable with. I was just saying that he didn't leave any other info and I didn't actually speak to him when I called back so I didn't have any other info to pass along in my alert, that's all. I just wanted to give my sisters all the info I did have.
If a cop left a message, it would not be answered with anyting that would scare you off.
never trust anyone or anything, JR
Boy, have I learned a lesson from this thread! I'm gonna stop answering my phone "vice squad" as a joke. No wonder I can't book any providers.
Now THAT was funny! Thanks, Jon
When uncle leo calls, it comes in as restricted.
Boy, have I learned a lesson from this thread! I'm gonna stop answering my phone "vice squad" as a joke. No wonder I can't book any providers. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
My wifi is named [City] Drug Task Force wherever I live just to scare my neighbours.
ROFLMAO y'all are killing me HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Why the heck isn't this in the Provider Infoshare forum, OP?