car deals and providers? good or bad idea?

Thinking of trying to help some providers who need help getting a car. I usually wholesale all of my cars to franchise dealers or resell them back into the auction, but have been asked by a few ladies to help them out. I would like some input on the idea. I think I would start with small cars or inexpensive cars but I don't think that is what most providers would want. Any thoughts on the idea or help would be appreciated.
Be careful and make sure you come out ahead in deal you it shouldn't be a risk to you
  • hd
  • 08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
You should keep it strictly business, and if you do that, you probably won't get much business from providers. If their credit is good, they can go to any dealer for a car. And if they have bad credit, then you're taking a risk that's not worth your effort. You will only get screwed in the end, and you know what I mean?
Your next post will read "Car Deals and Hookers---Bad Idea!!!". Self inflicted pain slathered with the inevitable train wreck.
HOLY FUCK still asleep.

You just put tears in my eyes I laughed so hard.
I was going throw in a free horse .. .but that would have just been too easy!
Ask ameripro
My suggestions:

Sleep on it some more...LIKE FOR ANOTHER 20+ YEARS, then when you wake up, sleep on it for another 20, then call me for advice, which will be - WHAT ARE YOU, STUPID OR SOMETHING !!

Remember the saying, "Don't make your money where you get your honey"
(the original version is, don't get your honey where you make your money)
probably a bad idea, keep it all business
What you really meant to ask is "how nice of a free car should I give a hooker ?"
Have the car put in her name. Have her finance it and her own insurance. . Do not Co sign. You cans give her the monthly payment. That way if she ditches you she is responsible not you
I'm a provider and I think its a bad idea just the stories I've heard etc. If they need a car a little extra down will get them one with good, or bad credit. Hell I know a place have great car don't check anything as long as you got your money but please believe if you don't pay they will be to get there car fast lol
Go ahead and enjoy for a while! Give her a contract
and enjoy all the extra's that come with the
deal.... Put GPS on it, (don't tell her) make an
extra key and go get if if she doesn't hold up her
end of the bargain. I wouldn't do it unless you
have seen her on multiple sessions and trust her.
I can't believe this is a serious question. Why would you want to deal with people who have trouble getting a car on their own? Meaning the low-end, irresponsible ones who don't file taxes, bad credit, no savings with all kinds of debt and drama, just basically irresponsible.
The better ones can just go to any car dealership and get their own car.