Trouble connecting to p411

Is anyone else having issues connecting to p411? I got email notifications that I had private messages but can not connect on my phone or on my computer. A friend I asked said she is getting in just fine so I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues?
Just tried and no problems. You mean there others besides me??? Love ya.
Same friend said she is also now having trouble, they must be experiencing problems. If you sent me a pm and happen to see this contact me here... I am not ignoring you lol
That problem seems to come and go for me
Yep same here Jules!
It's been on and off since this morning. same thing with being able to post on here which is now a thread in tech forum. some crazy IP stuff going down yo....dodododododododo
I've noticed that the p411 ads haven't updated since this morning.

Unless nobody in Dallas is posting ads....
I noticed that once I am in I can get around just fine if I do not try to post an ad so I think it may be related somehow to the ad boards.
i can get in as well, but can not post my ad. i have also had problems here as well with the pm system and sometimes not being able to post on threads either.
Yes, cannot access 411, Tried it on 2 different ISPs. Also tried to acces from the ad here still not responding. Hope it is not down permanently.
Also having problems. I have recieved appt request but not able to login in to verify..
Not good
Now I am getting a simple service unavailable at the top left hand of the screen, it will not even try to load. Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.
I tried logging on to P411 at 9am this morning on my Windows laptop and got the same "service unavailable" request. at 10:15am I tried again and logged on. I chatted with Online Support and they had me reset my Internet Explorer>Advanced Settings>Browser to click the first box that appears on the menu. That did the trick. They said this morning they were not aware of any connection issues. But that was 12 hours ago.

Now I am on my MacBook and can't even get P411 to connect.
I can't get in either. meh.
Same here looks like the server is down, can't acces.