Suggestions/Advice

I will be visiting Dallas/FT Worth area for the first time next week for a few days. I was wondering where is a good area to stay in the Dallas area? What area/hotels are the most convenient and safe for hobby purposes? Any suggestions and or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Be_Annette.jpg.jpg (62.2 KB, 199 views)
Galleria is the popular answer, and it indeed should be near the top of your list. It does leave a substantial part of the market underserved. You might check out downtown and near dfw airport (stay away from Irving, however).

Good luck! You look like the kind of lady we appreciate here in DFW.
I agree. Galleria area and North Dallas are best for most guys in terms of traffic and parking as well as shopping etc etc. You have a very sexxxy toned body and you are into fitness so pick an upcale hotel with a good fitness room.
My suggestion is to stay close to the 635/75 area. It is about 20 minutes from DFW and Love Field. Downtown is only 15 minutes away.

Here are my top picks.

Westin Galleria
Hotel Palomar Dallas
Le Meridien Dallas Galleria
Hotel ZaZa (closer to downtown, but a fantastic hotel)

Good luck.
My suggestion is to stay close to the 635/75 area. It is about 20 minutes from DFW and Love Field. Downtown is only 15 minutes away.

Here are my top picks.

Westin Galleria
Hotel Palomar Dallas
Le Meridien Dallas Galleria
Hotel ZaZa (closer to downtown, but a fantastic hotel)

Good luck. Originally Posted by makmak
The hotels you mentioned are great choices, but aren't what I'd normally associate with 75/635. Many of the hotels in the 75/635 area (also known as the Hi-5) tend to be low-rent and crawling with drug dealers and pimps.

The galleria area hotels are west of Hi-5, near the NDT and 635, while Palomar and ZaZa are more closely associated with uptown. Both are desirable areas of town.