Panty sniffing.

After my Best friend & his wife stayed with me for 3 months in between them getting their own place. I slowly went from seeing her as just a friend to wanting to fuck her. She says stuff to me & hold conversations that are rife with "I'm horny" undertones. She's told me about her sex life (how he's the only guy she's fucked) & so on. One day I was at their house using their restroom. I saw her dirty panties in their hamper, &, I sniffed the shit out of them smelly draws. It was like I was deep into eating her early morning dirty pussy. I would have jacked if I was home.

So, question.

Any panty sniffers =D?
Guilty
To the each there own but-------That rank,s right up there with a poop crayola ..

On My list of ten things that do not turn me on Foul smells and crusty drawers .

Num one Poop Crayola,s

To the each there own but-------That rank,s right up there with a poop crayola ..

On My list of ten things that do not turn me on Foul smells and crusty drawers .

Num one Poop Crayola,s

Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Love me some crusty pussy stained draws ;O
I would often get into my college roommate's laundry basket and sniff her panties.

I used to have a collection of "souvenirs" from ex's/fwb's until one prudish gf found them and made me toss them out. I still regret doing it
I would often get into my college roommate's laundry basket and sniff her panties.

I used to have a collection of "souvenirs" from ex's/fwb's until one prudish gf found them and made me toss them out. I still regret doing it Originally Posted by greenbruce15
Dude yeah wtf. I'd told that bitch to fuck off.

Hey what is it about sniffing panties that gets you off? For me it's like waking up & fucking a chick like no tomorrow. As if they were laying their with their morning stink & you just take them & start pounding away & eating their snatch, the works.

I don't know why but that's the rush I get when I do it.
Not into sniffing panties....but socks and pantyhose!! Guilty!!
Panties....socks...hose.....st ockings......armpits......all female of cource

Num one Poop Crayola,s

Originally Posted by slickahhughs
do you play with a girls butt or do anal?
http://gothamist.com/2015/11/23/super_creepy.php

I have too. Originally Posted by Maleman
LOL. I guess he couldnt control himself. I guess that gal thought that if you sniff mine youll do the time!
My SO and I were out one night dancing...we both got in the mood and left and went to the car and had a teenage makeout session. (Both in our 40's). She had on a short skirt and I was rubbing her through her panties and they were soaked. We got home and fucked like there was no tomorrow. I saved those, bagged them up and whenever I hit a dry spell with her, a sniff of those things nearly made me O right there. So I guess guilty as charged.
It makes me feel weird when I realize a guy wants to sniff my panties...I refuse to sell "used" panties when I do cam shows as well. This is one fetish I can't stand behind.
It makes me feel weird when I realize a guy wants to sniff my panties...I refuse to sell "used" panties when I do cam shows as well. This is one fetish I can't stand behind. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I figure ,you have guys wanting to jam their cock everywhere but the vagina. Wanting to bust their load everywhere but the vagina.& a ton of other shit. Guys wanting to stick their face in fabric that's been where they've put their face already is fairly tame. It's one of the most soft fetishes compared to most people here. Not hating though,to each his own & what not.
OMG...so is it a sweet smell you are looking for? Fruity? Fishy? Sweaty? Stain in the panties?
Please tell...