URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Houston Central
Activities: SS,DFK,BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair midback
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5ft 9in stacked like a brick house. Absolutely gorgeous girl. She is probably an 8 in the light though. DDs with a round ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Went to Centerfolds last night for the first time. You are correct, the women are very aggressive and forward. More than anywhere that I have ever seen, even Mexico! I was there for no more than a hour and a half. Spent the first 45 minutes chatting with 5 girls that all came right up to me. All offered FS upstairs and a handful allowed OTC. Didn't go with any of them because they all quoted at least 5-800. But 3 of these girls were definitely in the top 5 Lookers of the whole club. I didn't even try to negotiate when they started that high that quick. Then came "Sofia Vergara's sister". Spent the last 45 minutes with her. Bought her 2 drinks at the club, gave her 20 to tip the manager and leave. Stopped at the gas station for some really good $20 champagne,Delicia whipped. At the hotel right down the street for $350. Within 10 minutes she is naked, dancing and telling me to take my clothes off. BBBJ, DFK , DATY, FUHA, lick her ass, tells me to take off the condom and cum on her ass, shower, more dancing and MSOG. If you've been there you probably know who she is, but I'm not sharing the name till I'm done with her. This is my Houston spot from now on.
Way-to-go!

Glad you had a great time. Sess than $500 all-in then?
20 for drinks + $20 for manager +20 for champagne +350.... Probably $410 and some change.