Devilish Mod

What an interesting read..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=893551&page=2 Originally Posted by Gemma34
Wow! Interesting post.

Off topic:

Hi Gemma, miss talking with you. Hope all is well.

Now back on topic.
Yea, how she is a mod is beyond me. She talks crazy to everyone and just told me she has her reasons for being a bitch to me. Uuummm, ok. Then if she is using her mod authority to be able to talk to providers that she doesn't like, any kind of way.... Then how does she get to keep her mod position? The mods are supposed to keep the peace on this board. I've never met her ghetto talking ass and don't care if she likes me or not. But keep your personal opinions of others to yourself when you are a mod. And she don't believe in God. My oh my... Just sad....

Miss you too Grizz!! I am well, how are you? Hope school is going well for you hun.
Yeah pretty sad, some mods get on a power trip and in my opinion overstep their hamdling of tjis site for one reason or another. It boggles my mind they are allowed to continue & run rampant.

Hanging in their, school is going as well as can be
Not sure what happened between you & Blaze but I know Ill be pissed if you get banned. Haven't always agreed with you but I like your style & what you bring to the board.

Hope the mods are listening...
I wouldn't worry about her at all. You've done nothing wrong so have nothing to concern over.
Not sure what happened between you & Blaze but I know Ill be pissed if you get banned. Haven't always agreed with you but I like your style & what you bring to the board.

Hope the mods are listening... Originally Posted by bp6570
Well, I was banned for about 20 minutes... But I'm back now!

And thank you! I love the entertainment, not fond of the bullys. Lol
I wouldn't worry about her at all. You've done nothing wrong so have nothing to concern over. Originally Posted by perpetualbeta
Lol! Thanks! I'm not worried about her. It's a hypocritical world we play in here on Eccie and it's pointless to argue with a person such as her.