Saline "inflation" / infusion

Hmmmm, I was browsing the marvelous web and ran across saline inflation. Injecting or even using an IV sterile saline drip to temporarily enlarge scrotum, pussy lips, nipples, anything that would be sensitive if engorged.

Very intriguing. Does anyone have any experiences in doing such things? I realize there is inherent risk, but it certainly seems quite the trip.
I suggest you TOFTT.
Be sure to post pictures and a copy of your ER statement!!

ca
I have no idea what you have been reading or how you comprehended it. But just to adise you and keeping you from making a big mistake scrap the idea. First off, you nor anyone you know has the knowlege or skill in setting an IV Drip ok. Secondly if you do attempt to insert an IV Drip into your scrotum the sensitive tissue inside will become infected because it is not a medically designated IV insertion site. So with that said if anything of that nature is attempted your scrotum will indeed be infected and will have to be removed in order save your life. The type of infection you would get is commonly known as Septicemia. Nobody does stupid stuff like this. You just read some crazy bullshit. In the future feel free to check with some of us on eccie before you attempt to do somethig stupid. Don't try to strangle yourself while masturbating either cause thats stupid too, in case you were thinking about it. Ok, be happy, be safe and don't foreget your condoms.
...Nobody does stupid stuff like this. You just read some crazy bullshit. In the future feel free to check with some of us on eccie before you attempt to do somethig stupid. Don't try to strangle yourself while masturbating either cause thats stupid too, in case you were thinking about it. Ok, be happy, be safe and don't foreget your condoms. Originally Posted by acp5762
Well, I beg to differ. I know that there are some people who DO participate in this. I just don't know enough about it to comment.

I've seen it in alternative ads, websites and well, I've read about it here and there. The problem with responding to his topic, is that I sincerely don't know a thing about it.

So before we go and bash the guy for asking a legitimate question, regardless of personal feelings concerning the practice, let's have some others chime in.

And EMSchaser ... THANK YOU for presenting such a provocative topic! I'm looking forward to some input AND some additional information about this. Again, thanks!

Elisabeth
Yes....I read about this too....and as a nurse this scared the hell out of me. I really don't see this as pleasure....but hey to each his own. You may indeed end up with
a necrotic scrotum and need to have the whole scrotum and testicals removed if they get infected. Who needs an extra liter of fluid in their testicals????? Like I say everyone has their own "kink".
Be Careful,
Alaine
This is to be a thought provoking thread. I do have the knowledge to.set up an.IV drip even if I have never attached.one to my sensitive areas. With any activity that breaks the tissue, there.is real.risk.of infection which can be minimized but never eliminated.

This thread is not just about those who have experienced scrotal inflation, but also labia and nipple and any other sensitive area injected with sterile saline. I don't want this thread to be about just mens' injections, but also about women's'.

I don't expect a lot have done it because it is quite a bit outside the 'norm,' but then again, there are those who feel any Bdsm practice is such.
I suggest you TOFTT.
Be sure to post pictures and a copy of your ER statement!!

ca
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
I would give serious consideration to it, but some open discussions would probably be necessary first. I have reached the point in my life where exploring new things is appealing even if I never choose to participate in new things. Everything has to start somewhere.
hmmm... As a medic, this is one call id rather not go on as i do not know if i could keep a straight face. Got my nipples pierced once... that will be the last time anything sharp goes near those things! As for the southern regions...im quite sensitive enough and there isnt sex out there that is worth me injectioning anything with a needle.
Scrotum.... no offense.. but balls that bounce of the knees is not my cup o tea... wouldnt the swelling make the ole tallywhacker appear smaller? Why would a guy want to do that? If you need someone to find that sensitive spot.. ill find it.. needle free!
Even a Redneck knows that is a dumb-ass thing to do.
Well dayum.

I've heard of injecting botox (poison) into the body, collagen, what do they use on the female gspot? penile pump implants......can't see why folks freak over saline - esp since the human body is mostly water. And not fresh water - salt water (ie saline).

As for injecting etc - ANY activity that opens the skin in any way is an "issue". While most RL players I know do have some kind of emergency medical something. It may be first aid/cpr, or first responder as opposed to an LPN or medic(paramedic).

Extreme play (breath, tat, branding, lacing, fire, edge, many med fetishes) is a whole 'nother field other than good ol cuff 'em & spank em.

Like EW: it's not my thing. Yeah, I have seen it and I do understand the mechanics as well as the "draw" of it.
thanks guys muah muah
Saline injections of the scrotal region are not inherently dangerous. Most of the liquid is drained from the area after play, and any remaining fluids are easily absorbed by the body. That's why they use saline... its the same stuff they put into your bloodstream when you get transported to the hospital to preven shock.

Not my cup of tea, but hey, lots of things aren't! As long as you have someone who knows their anatomy and what to do, there isn't anything unsafe about it.
I saw a guy in dallas this past week who "injected" his own saline stuff to make his nipples bigger!
wow I guess there is something for everyone...lol
I saw a guy in dallas this past week who "injected" his own saline stuff to make his nipples bigger!
wow I guess there is something for everyone...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I bet he looked like a little girl budding breasts didn't he. God gave us our bodies to admire and to enjoy, not to tamper with wouldn't say. But like you said to each his own.
I did so enjoy pinching & pulling on them