URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=323849
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: LFK, BBJ, Balllicking, FIV, MPCFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long red/blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny thing, 5' 90lbs ish, A cups with pink nips tight spinner body and a cute butt.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice!
Thank you
Yeah she’s a good one ... seen her twice
Does anyone have pics of her...........? She sounds fun
She used to be my regular but,everything went south with her attitude and scheduling problem.She keep complaining about her pussy being sore,or the way how I fucked her and kept looking at the clock.She is catholic faith.
What Slayer said
Sucks that happen tres ... never clock watched with me ... her tcb is a lot better so I dunno how recent you saw her
She had an Instagram account... not personal but for the hobby.
Agree it's a nice review, but the review doesn't help me much. Except for a IB via ECCIE I have no way to contact her. Maybe she wants it that way, which is fine.

I usually Google their phone numbers to find other sites with photos and to continue my investigation.
She used to be my regular but,everything went south with her attitude and scheduling problem.She keep complaining about her pussy being sore,or the way how I fucked her and kept looking at the clock.She is catholic faith. Originally Posted by Tr3spas

had a similar experience w her back in 2016
Why no contact info?
Agree it's a nice review, but the review doesn't help me much. Except for a IB via ECCIE I have no way to contact her. Maybe she wants it that way, which is fine.

I usually Google their phone numbers to find other sites with photos and to continue my investigation. Originally Posted by Fizley
I started seeing her 2015 till early January this year.She was fun until it lasted.
Seen her once. Allot of fun!