How do you fix the premature ejaculation problem?

Is it just me? Whenever I am with a hot girl, I cum fast and i hate that because i want it to last loooooooonger to enjoy what is called a whole body orgasm. How do you guys do it? I am sure there are many who are in the same boat as me.
i think you mean "rapid ejaculation" more so than "premature"

but i get it.

let's see what the gallery suggests.

can't wait
When you feel it starting stop what your doing...pull out clear your head and think of something that you don't like for instance ex-wife..or work whatever you don't like to think about then ease back into it.
Mental imagery of Hillary Clinton works for me every time.

Or, to be a bit more serious, rub one out a couple of hours before your session. That should prolong things. Even better, MSOG solves the problem for you quick triggers.
Yep - it's dick control. Get to the point of almost cumming, maybe even a little warning shot goes off. Stay still and settle down. Recite the Astros starting lineup in your head. Recalculate your withholding for income tax purposes. Then start back fucking. Obviously, you can do it on your own with a strong arm and a high speed internet connection.

Understand this can piss off the girl if she wants you to fuck her to her own orgasm. Inevitably your break time will be right before she gets to the finish line. But hey, your the customer.

If you get good at this, you can do it about as many times as you want. One other thing for me, fucking vertical instead of horizontal. So if MISH is horizontal, your hips and her hips are the same plane, she's face up. Or in K9, your hips are on the same plane, she's just face down. Now think between the two, like a scissor position, you hips are on opposite planes. This lessons the friction on the most sensitive part in the bottom of your dick. I can go literally non-stop in that position. I do it girl in her back, me on my side. Leaves your hand free to play with clits or nipple too.
Go to a Uroligist they make a spray. They gave it to me on accident I have the opposite .I wish I could cum fast like these guys that get three pops in half an hour .
Use Skny extended I think. It has a lotion inside which desensitize the skin a bit but does not impact hardness.

But tbone your feedback is true eventhough hilarious. Other thing you can think of is the upcoming quarterly call with the investors. Always stressful and will give you natural prolonged time to think and enables you ... Prolong.
They make a spray? Cool.
Yep - it's dick control. Get to the point of almost cumming, maybe even a little warning shot goes off. Stay still and settle down. Recite the Astros starting lineup in your head. Recalculate your withholding for income tax purposes. Then start back fucking. Obviously, you can do it on your own with a strong arm and a high speed internet connection.

Understand this can piss off the girl if she wants you to fuck her to her own orgasm. Inevitably your break time will be right before she gets to the finish line. But hey, your the customer.

If you get good at this, you can do it about as many times as you want. One other thing for me, fucking vertical instead of horizontal. So if MISH is horizontal, your hips and her hips are the same plane, she's face up. Or in K9, your hips are on the same plane, she's just face down. Now think between the two, like a scissor position, you hips are on opposite planes. This lessons the friction on the most sensitive part in the bottom of your dick. I can go literally non-stop in that position. I do it girl in her back, me on my side. Leaves your hand free to play with clits or nipple too. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Interesting. I am gonna try that next time.
Mental imagery of Hillary Clinton works for me every time.

Or, to be a bit more serious, rub one out a couple of hours before your session. That should prolong things. Even better, MSOG solves the problem for you quick triggers. Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
Hillary Clinton LMFAO
They make a spray? Cool. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
A spray to not spray .. lol ... Any tips from the ladies is appreciated as well?
Is it just me? Whenever I am with a hot girl, I cum fast and i hate that because i want it to last loooooooonger to enjoy what is called a whole body orgasm. How do you guys do it? I am sure there are many who are in the same boat as me. Originally Posted by goodboysuper11
ur just over excited and anxious hun, and hopefully she can provide msog, but also just pull out of her..slowly caress ur cock to calm him down for few seconds..then maybe put back in and pound her few more times..then repeat ! 😝
Knock the First one out of the way In My Throat..j/s....
Knock the First one out of the way In My Throat..j/s.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Lol...I agree, especially with my dinner dates, clock-frees, overnights, and guys I take trips with. BJ, then get in the car or board the airplane. BJ, then drive, then road head until they can't take it anymore and have to pull over. BJ, then fix the makeup and stroll into the restaurant just in time for our reservation.

But what about the double-issue guys. Pop too quick and also one and done?
  • Kraid
  • 06-18-2016, 09:15 AM
Rub one out prior to the session.