Viva la revolution! companionship is the oldest hobby in the history - time for the next generation of strategic planners?

About 6 months ago, a thought occurred to me about the adult community and it's formalities, structure, stereotypes, & dangers directly related to it. Over the past 5 years, I have learned the hard way pertaining to more than one of those factors unfortunately. Constantly analyzing the fundamentals of it all, I came up with a solution.

I chuckle to myself over the absurd reality of a "heroine of the hobby" scenario I act out in my mind when considering the many different endings to this princess's fairy tail. I am amused at the thought of introducing a different strategy to a very well rehearsed hustle approach I notice amongst the other profiles and from hearsay.

I know to each their own, so they say, but consider the benefits to the greater good some innovative strategies may bring. What would those changes entail? How would you do things differently? Which protocol would you adhere to and why? Do you believe possibly that the government and /or media has produced so much propaganda over the last 60 years which have subconsciously influenced one another's attitude causing us to take a specific approach which may lead to certain negative characteristics in providers' ability to demonstrate excellent TCB? Perhaps the hobbyists' referring to provider's as (i quote verbatim from a recent thread) "whores" isn't the best way to pass a provider's screening?

If Screening wasnt such a pain in the ass to get through sometimes ( for both hobbyists & providers) do you think it would effect our motivation to request and respond? Could a simple change in mentality create a type of renaissance for the hobby if every registered member and provider would take a third point perspective and question the way in which we structure our approaches & strategies?

P.S.
Be creative....... but careful with wording due to the legalities of this topic.
TL;DR

P.S. Taint pics are more effective
We are talking about banging hookers, right? Shit doesn't need to be all that complicated.

It's pretty simple as is: Chick wants cash. I want to cum in a chick's mouth. She's a chick with a mouth and I'm a guy with cash. Perfect match.
Sounds like a pitch for p411
Sounds like a pitch for p411 Originally Posted by tbone77494
^this
"The legalities"? Lol. You do realize this is a hooker forum right?
gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen.....

where is your enthusiasm? maybe a little positive sense of humor to spice things up? (wakeup hasn't posted yet)

oh shit, now I remember why i raised my rates..... on top of that, require a minimum 90 min for first booking! I couldn't figure it out wtf I was thinking on that one. thank you so much for clarifying that for me. Explains why I have so much free time to post amusing, yet mentally challenging threads.

Where are my cheerleaders for christi' sake?
this

gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen.....

where is your enthusiasm? maybe a little positive sense of humor to spice things up? (wakeup hasn't posted yet)

oh shit, now I remember why i raised my rates..... on top of that, require a minimum 90 min for first booking! I couldn't figure it out wtf I was thinking on that one. thank you so much for clarifying that for me. Explains why I have so much free time to post amusing, yet mentally challenging threads.

Where are my cheerleaders for christi' sake? Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
"fairy tail"? You wag a tail, you tell a tale.
Viktoria Merci!. Your point noted.
One can be a cynic and point out all things wrong in the hobby, or one can be more positive and offer better ideas for the hobby. I prefer to avoid Notels and girls that are "managed", but admittedly I am not always successful on those accounts. More transparency on items like that, probably through P411 instead of a message board would be nice.
...oh shit, now I remember why i raised my rates..... on top of that, require a minimum 90 min for first booking!.... Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
HOLY SHIT! $550?!?

The chick better also do my laundry, cook a meal, and swallow for that much cash.
HOLY SHIT! $550?!?

The chick better also do my laundry, cook a meal, and swallow for that much cash. Originally Posted by albundy
You're lucky if she changes the sheets.
HOLY SHIT! $550?!?

The chick better also do my laundry, cook a meal, and swallow for that much cash. Originally Posted by albundy
When I met her she left me in the hotel room and went for some food at the fast food place across the parking lot. It was way too weird so I left.

I did sit on the couch though....
Guys, don't be assholes. Girls, don't accept assholes. Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
I agree, just because I am paying the waitress to bring me a meal does not mean I should say to her, "where's my pot pie bitch?!"

Carry yourself with class, be treated to class... unless you simply enjoy the grunge fuck.