NC/NS : n0rthsider

sent a PM setting up an appointment for a double session at 3pm . sent him a txt too see if he we were still on for our appointment , responded after 3 saying he wanted too switch too 6pm , he asked if we both had stockings . . I said yes , and then he never responded back . . .
Damn.......

.........next time send me a PM...... I'll fuck you!!

What's your double partner look like.....????

Did he know where your incall was
San Antonio Creole?
San Antonio Creole? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

No , Louisiana .
Damn.......

.........next time send me a PM...... I'll fuck you!!

What's your double partner look like.....????

. Originally Posted by charcoal
The next time I make a trip , I just might .
and my double partner is RoxanneWhite
The next time I make a trip , I just might .
and my double partner is RoxanneWhite Originally Posted by B.Nycole

Pics of her !!????
She's on here too babe , that's her Handle .
Did he know where your incall was Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
OP, what is the answer to DM's question?
OP, what is the answer to DM's question? Originally Posted by gtoman
It's not an appointment until they get the room number!
I consider an appointment booked when I have written his handle in my book. Usually at least the day before. I have clients that like to schedule a week or 2 in advance. When he schedules, it's an appointment.
I consider an appointment booked when I have written his handle in my book. Usually at least the day before. I have clients that like to schedule a week or 2 in advance. When he schedules, it's an appointment. Originally Posted by ChloeClark
When you have WRITTEN his handle in your book?

What else do you write in that book?
Confirm with me an hour before, I have real life going on. Remind me or I'll forget that appointment you made with me last week seriously. It's not on purpose, I don't write it in any books. I do usually know what my day will consist if it's days ahead, but remind me and I am sure others would like confirmation as well
I always book with Indy ladies a day or 2 ahead and I'm damn sure I don't no show...I don't ever want to see...don't see zero2010 on alerts! Agencys are a little different with short notice.
She's on here too babe , that's her Handle . Originally Posted by B.Nycole

Ahh.... OK. I saw her pics.

..................I chose you only. PM me when your back in town please.