Photographer available

Hi Ladies, Im looking to build up my portfolio/experience and I'm doing the shoots for free. I did one semi nude shoot for a nice girl several years ago and I can show you those on my laptop.
So if you are interested in regular PG pics or even semi nude to update your profile with let me know.

I will never post or share your photos online anywhere and have the proper model release forms. All photos I take of you will be given to you that day as long as your PC/laptop has an SD card slot or USB slot. If not I can provide them later via a different method.

I can also edit the photos to match a style you are looking for.

Right now I dont have much experience photographing people, but I have been a landscape/nature photographer for the last 17 years, I can send you the link to my web site via PM if you are interested.

I do have studio lights and a Canon 70D DSLR with excellent lenses.

I prefer to come to you, but I can shoot at my house. I do have lesbian roommates and they wont mind.
Beat it n00b! This is my turf! No one is taking biz away from my super showcase crayon caricatures!

P.S. there is a forum in national for you to post your adds. gl
Pyramider was looking for a Taint Photographer u should PM pyramider
Thanks maineblame

Sorry Mythos, wasnt trying to cut in on your action, im sure your crayon skillz are superb!!!!

Plus i thought i would keep it in the Houston section since im here and dont travel, but if the national section is where i should post i can move it there, just not sure what would be the right section
U should post this in the national business section
mb is correct