Has anybody seen this lady

https://alligator.com.buffalo.listcr...post/26651647/ her number changes like she changes socks haha anyway I saw her a handful of times two or three years ago but there were some rumors that she was being watched by the cops so she calm for awhile and Etc..so my question is has anybody seen her lately? Share info and I'll gladly do the same if I've seen the lady
Would love to see her..I like the look.
She's at W Ferry/Richmond area...
Just don't get a good feeling about her...
That's why I decided to ask because her older pictures are her with baby weight and thick, but then her more recent pictures she lost it, and I'm not sure if it's in a healthy way or {staff edit- prohibited subject- CK} at some point
I like the look Originally Posted by Notuagain
Seen her.. last Feb? She has always been like 140lbs. Doesnt look any smaller in those pictures. Covered everything, gave me great head for around a half hour after the massage
That's wutsername… ain't it?
Stormy
That's wutsername… ain't it? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

HE'S BAAAACK....LOL
Well but I forgot about certain rules on this site it has been a while, anyway maybe i'm just jumping to conclusions because so many end up going off the rails if you know what I mean, and thanks for everybody's input I will give you a shot next week however if you see her sooner feel free to shoot me a message or something
Talking about. Link go to a generic page not specific girl
Talking about. Link go to a generic page not specific girl Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
The link is dead. It was a link to a specific girl when the OP originally posted it.
Was he reference
Was he reference Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
yes smalls

...he ...was reference
yes smalls

...he ...was reference Originally Posted by Plastic Man
smalls still insists on dividing up his response between the title and the subject boxes.
Must think he's being clever or something... when in reality it merely leads to confusion at best.
Someone should have bitch slapped him for this ages ago.

Huh? What's that? Someone did?
Well, annoying as it is, it is his thing, and he is good at it.