Numbers Game...

Just so you know I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me.
If you thought your immature little comment on my review was gonna hurt my feelings you were sadly confused...

#ProudFatGirl

Sn: you can kiss my #FatAss
ah what did I do wrong now

oh wait not me, whew

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060731778
link for the lazy
Just so you know I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me.... Originally Posted by Angel T
Then why would ya even bother ta...tell us??

I feel it needs to said publicly that insults do not affect me, I am secure in myself.
So all you worthless losers that need to insult a woman to make yourselves feel better may want to crawl back under your rocks.
opinions on a product/service are insults
well dang I need a bigger rock ta hide under

sorry if crude way of say it. But giving a service on a way you become a product

best way sayin what ya sayin is ignore it
I feel it needs to said publicly that insults do not affect me, I am secure in myself.
So all you worthless losers that need to insult a woman to make yourselves feel better may want to crawl back under your rocks. Originally Posted by Angel T
Before I say anything I need to make a point that anyone with an IQ greater than 70 will be reflexively aware of.

Fuck the hateful GOBC non-men.

#respect, #menwithballsacks, #whatthefuck
So all you worthless losers that need to insult a woman to make yourselves feel better may want to crawl back under your rocks. Originally Posted by Angel T
plastic mans ...rock was repossessed
#ProudFatGirls are sexy AF.
#ProudSkinnyGirls are sexy AF.
#ProudWhores are sexy AF.

What's NOT sexy AF is the derogatory way some of you speak to others.

Angel T you are sexy AF!
plastic mans ...rock was repossessed Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Angel T you are sexy AF! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
As are you beautiful!
Before I say anything I need to make a point that anyone with an IQ greater than 70 will be reflexively aware of.

Fuck the hateful GOBC non-men.

#respect, #menwithballsacks, #whatthefuck Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
checking reports and knowing a few members
All GOBC that I know of guys that took her reported YES

I am not a member of

guy this thread is about not a member that I know of

So you seem ta trash any male you think is a member

as you do not get along with a few, or make that one that is not. but put him in
but seem to get a long ok with one that is a member, but you do not know that. he is a member

LOL at membership drive that I did not know was going on till after the fact.

All but one voted NO to ask me. yet I'm ok with most of. them

So stop blowing smoke at something you really have no idea of

Last night I was at a bar, Went out for a smoke. Guy that followed me out was a biker calling in for a beat down. Seems a guy was putting down a biker and had no idea who was talking to.

At end of call I said I know nothing. We talked gangs n bikes. Then again I said I know nothing. High 5 and he told me what time to be out of that fucking bar.So to be sure I know nothing.

But I had my eye on a filly that was ready ta play, Spent to much time trying ta close the deal. Never did darn. I love the site of seeing a gang of bikes roll in. Never was in one, in my youth knew many. I was glad I made it out just in time as a few said HI long time no see ta me.

moral of story, never talk shit about shit ya know nothing about when you do not who all ya talking to or about. And know when ta know nothing. N ya never know who will cover your ass some day. As I can see one GOBC member that would cover your ass. just sayin

I sit here believing you are unfortunately you are as victimized as he rest of the Gay Men's Club victims. You do appear to be a good-hearted ML though.

If you want I can recommend some books so I you do not appear as dumb as embarrassing and as (sort of) as retarded as the standard American conservative though.

Love always

The Key to the Hudson Fella

NBT (USA First)
Then why would ya even bother ta...tell us??

. Originally Posted by rooster
I thinck ya missed my point. If ya truly didn't give a fuck about haters...ya wouldn't need to tell 'em. Ya'd just ignore 'em.

Angel T you are sexy AF! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
What's iirrrrrrriitating as fuck is preachy hooks.

We don't know why you decided to suddenly grace Upset NY with your wisdom after the resurrection of this site, but we aren't impressed.

Perry said I should be nice and maybe you would come fuck us. I wuz kinda thinckin the same once. No more...not that I thinck you would fuck me.....

wakey ain't been around much. But you kinda make us feel like he has.... (shit, I prolly just jinxed us bad. Sorry fellas)

[QUOTE=rooster;1[CENTER][/CENTER]060741971]I thinck ya missed my point. If ya truly didn't give a fuck about haters...ya wouldn't need to tell them. Ya'd just ignore 'em.

Hesitant to say but roo is not as sheltered as dumb as he typical ML as mod MLs on our board. Listen/see as what he(?) has said, at least more so than the rest of the the other MLs who push to shove can't even find their own cocks when it counts.
I sit here believing you are unfortunately you are as victimized as he rest of the Gay Men's Club victims. You do appear to be a good-hearted ML though.

If you want I can recommend some books so I you do not appear as dumb as embarrassing and as (sort of) as retarded as the standard American conservative though.

Love always

The Key to the Hudson Fella

NBT (USA First) Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Not a victim of this game I'm almost retired from.

And I seem ta play this game like no other posting on this game board.

No thanks on any books

I like me and do not want to be you.

but thanks anyways for nothing

Game here is in the most part played on the board
I'm old and like the old ways better

now it seems this game is also played on social media

did ya here about the chick in waterloo
Hot for her age in my eyes

her or someone posted where she was at

1hour 15min later she dead

na not my ways