Question????

Got a question for anyone who would know.........
Do they do warrant checks at the inn town suites on cooper south of I20, across from walmart? There hasn't been any problems....just wondering.
I sure hope not, thats real close to my house and i might use that hotel soon since i just moved back....curious to see the responses you get!!!
Call them and ask?
I think posting your upcoming incall location is a bad idea.

I am not a professional though so do what you think is best.
why would a hotel do a warrant check anyway? that's weird.

but regardless, if you have no outstanding warrants then you have no worries.
The common sense approach would say to take care of any outstanding issues.
Hotels doing warrant lookups? Thatll be the first ive ever heard of it

That kind of information is not easily obtained through normal civilian means. Requires a freedom of information act request, unless its posted on a judicial website..... the obvious thing to do as mentioned above is to just take care of it....
Just make sure you take care of any traffic stuff or any other legal promblems and you will be fine girl.
LOL, Well, the incall wouldn't be for me. But I did talk to the manager, and yes they do check. He told me how they do it. He said its called a parking lot check. Sometimes the police go in and get the paper that has everyone's name and info on it, and they check it from there. Sometimes the police only go in and circle around the parking lot and take plates and stuff down. But the hotel does work with them just to keep on their good side. I personally have been a good girl, so no trouble for me. But I was checking for a friend.
LOL, Well, the incall wouldn't be for me. But I did talk to the manager, and yes they do check. He told me how they do it. He said its called a parking lot check. Sometimes the police go in and get the paper that has everyone's name and info on it, and they check it from there. Sometimes the police only go in and circle around the parking lot and take plates and stuff down. But the hotel does work with them just to keep on their good side. I personally have been a good girl, so no trouble for me. But I was checking for a friend. Originally Posted by Carly's Angels
A hotel that just voluntarily gives up its customer list to a police dept to keep on their good side....Really? I would love to have a comprehensive list of hotels that do this....they would never see another penny from this traveler. I'm on the road 40+ weeks per year. I wonder if its the lower-end motels doing this or if the big chain hotels do as well...and if their corporate office condones/supports this invasion of privacy.

How does a police dept run a warrant check from a car's license plate? Who's to say the registered owner is the one driving it or the one that checked into that hotel. I REALLY want to have them knock on my door asking those questions!
I remember seeing a thread awhile back where this was discussed. Somebody claimed that many hotels would fax their guests lists to local authorities, who would then conduct warrant checks. This was disputed by somebody else, and I honestly don't remember if either side ever provided conclusive evidence to settle the discussion.

Anybody remember the thread?
I remember seeing a thread awhile back where this was discussed. Somebody claimed that many hotels would fax their guests lists to local authorities, who would then conduct warrant checks. This was disputed by somebody else, and I honestly don't remember if either side ever provided conclusive evidence to settle the discussion.

Anybody remember the thread? Originally Posted by TheBizzer
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=467266#post467266
Thank you Dannie!
Not sure about the 5 star hotels. But the inn town suites are more extended stay. Both locations down here in S.Arlington are pretty nice & well kept. They have security guards that really do their job. I know for a fact that budget suites has checks. It may be because of the stadium that they are being strick about it. As far as checking license plates, I thinks its for like registration and such....I didn't want to ask too, too many questions...lol, I didn't want the manager looking at me funny.