US slips in world rankings on civil liberties.

We’re on the wrong path:

https://api.parler.com/l/6MHyl
Freedom is anathema to liberal thinking. It leads to one forming thoughts other than the ones given to them.
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 09:18 AM
GG- Amen, good Sir!
One who flies a british flag should take notice.
pretty sure we'll be in the mid-50's by the end of 2024 if the trend continues. Fuckers want to do everything they can to shred the constitution.
And pudding an chief isn't done yet
We’re on the wrong path:

https://api.parler.com/l/6MHyl Originally Posted by bambino
Sure. But If you're on parler, being on the wrong path is pretty much guaranteed.
Sure. But If you're on parler, being on the wrong path is pretty much guaranteed. Originally Posted by Gaijin
How so? I subscribe to news sites that I trust. Not the MSM propaganda. I don’t use it as a social platform. It’s like one stop shopping. But thanks for making a comment without factual information. The article I posted was from the Daily Mail. Do you have a problem with them too?
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 06:15 PM
Sure. But If you're on parler, being on the wrong path is pretty much guaranteed. Originally Posted by Gaijin

another deluded, blinded devotee of XiNN and teh marxist DPST propaganda.
Move to venezuela to see what reality means in terms of your beloved lenin, Stalin, mao, maduro and communism.
You do realize that this "slip" occurred during Trump's time in office.

As stated in the article:

"America has crashed down the rankings after a long series of political woes that culminated in a mob of Donald Trump fanatics rampaging through Congress in a doomed attempt to overturn an election result.
  • oeb11
  • 03-26-2021, 07:08 AM
Thank u - You do realize trump is no longer POTUS - and a senile idiot puppet is manipulated by teh radical marxist 'handlers'. the DPST propaganda of 'blame trump ' , and denial of 'warp speed' and other FACTs and Truth is the Universal response of denial of any responsibility by the DPST hypocrites, nomenklatura, acolytes, and minions.

no - SR does not realize that - the minions are manipulated by teh propaganda of TDS and Trump hate uber alles!
The Blithering Hypocrisy of the progressive left has no Borders(LOL)
How so? I subscribe to news sites that I trust. Not the MSM propaganda. I don’t use it as a social platform. It’s like one stop shopping. But thanks for making a comment without factual information. The article I posted was from the Daily Mail. Do you have a problem with them too? Originally Posted by bambino
So you admit that you believe that parler is a valid news source, but MSM is all propaganda? Yeah. That was my point. Thanks.

Do you also believe the earth was created in 6 days? Seems like most of the dipshits on parler do.

Hey, help me out - if Biden is an imposter, why is everyone complaining about him? When is dipshit drumpf making his miraculous reappearance? When will you guys finally shut down this Dem pedo ring?

Isn't this all part of "the plan"?
Bambino is such a fucking idiot. This moron actually posts from Parler. This is news to this inbred. He wants to run our country down and laughs about it. I doubt this piece of shit has a job.

Maybe, I will take a full time job of being a full time troll like Lexus Lover,Bambino and Winn Dixie.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work and not employed like these pieces of garbage.
Just wow
Bambino is such a fucking idiot. This moron actually posts from Parler. This is news to this inbred. He wants to run our country down and laughs about it. I doubt this piece of shit has a job.

Maybe, I will take a full time job of being a full time troll like Lexus Lover,Bambino and Winn Dixie.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work and not employed like these pieces of garbage. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
i see you got banned...

tsk, tsk.. calling him that is not cool. lol.