Whats your orgasm give away?

We all know women can do a few moans and claim an orgasm but whats your opinion
of the hottest dead give away that its not being faked besides the obvious?
When she gets really still and then starts to tremble uncontrollably. Then of course the eyes roll to the back of the head and falls over from pleasure!! haha
Are you asking what gives away the fact that WE are having an orgasm, or how we know that SHE is having one? I thought you were asking how the provider knew that we were coming. [before this turns into yet one more thread where guys are trying to answer for the women]
Think it goes both way? Ladies and gents can answer?
some providers are great actresses ..so who knows
  • L.A.
  • 10-13-2015, 08:28 PM
We all know women can do a few moans and claim an orgasm but whats your opinion
of the hottest dead give away that its not being faked besides the obvious?
Originally Posted by Rose Vintage
I really wouldn't know.
The question was meant to go both ways
Maybe I'm wrong.. Butt what about goosebumps all over her body...???
When she offers a 100% refund, and offers to pay me for future fucks
When she cries from pleasure !
I'd have to go with..... When you come up for air wondering if you still have all your hair and face resembles a freshly glazed donut
Recently, I've noticed that when I'm on top and O, I seem to drool a little bit lol. Sometimes, I get quiet and hold my breath.

Maybe it's about the intensity of the orgasm or some other factors
Recently, I've noticed that when I'm on top and O, I seem to drool a little bit lol. Sometimes, I get quiet and hold my breath.

Maybe it's about the intensity of the orgasm or some other factors Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Very nice!!!! A dead giveaway!

I could use some drilling.... Oops ment drooling 😅
My body just shows it.

My upper chest area becomes a bit blushy, so does my face. And my nipples will get rock hard. With me, it's pretty easy to tell.

I'm so damn obvious.
Any gal who has brought me off giving me a BJ knows when I'm having an "O".

When I find that Sweet Spot in DATY and she seizes up, grunts, and sprays my face when she discovers she's a squirter and she either is embarrassed, can't breathe, or has no clue where she's at, what day it is, or remembers her name.