Donation

I just read another review of a first time meeting a hobbyist had w a young lady. He seemed upset that she asked for the donation up front and then counted it.

Really guys, come on. She doesn't know you from Adam but should blindly trust you, I wouldn't!!

With all the scammers out there can you blame her. I always try to give the donation up front and request a count. That saves the possibility of of a mistake on my part causing any drama after the session (I have miscounted before).

I would like to hear other opinions on this.
if the Hobbyist was experienced, a long-time ECCIE member with many reviews, I can see why he would be mildly upset having to pay upfront.. just as we go in assuming a certain level of service, based upon research and a Provider's previous reviews, so they should assume some integrity from a Hobbyist with a past history of no negative issues..

scams can go both ways.. we pay upfront, then we are vulnerable to Pimps barging in, a Provider barely doing anything for payment, even a cash-and-dash.. the beauty of ECCIE is that both parties are, for the most part, "knowable", upon modest research.
  • grean
  • 10-20-2015, 10:22 AM
With all the scammers out there can you blame her. I always try to give the donation up front and request a count. That saves the possibility of of a mistake on my part causing any drama after the session (I have miscounted before).
. Originally Posted by koseylee
What are the odds of some new girl being part of a scam herself? She gets your money, counts it, tells you to get undressed, and then excuses herself to the bathroom real quick. Her pimp or a cop comes out instead. She might even just talk dirty in there. And while you are taking off yours, she is putting her clothes on and just bolts out the door. That's just off the top without thinking at all. More? How bout the old, "oh, no hon. that donation was just for a CBJ. if you want X, i need Y more $$$$.Whoops!

Also for her, if a John turns out to be a cop, even though he already got into her incall location, talking about money can only add to her already big problem.
If she checked you out via P411 then that should tell her you are legit, not LE and that you won't mess her about.
Reseach your providers well. Problem solved. If you have to venture to a BP provider or a pimped lady, show her the enire donation but give her 1/2 upfront and 1/2 when done with all the previously discussed activities.

I personally don't mind an established lady counting it, it's just business.
It doesn't matter how well known and highly verified a hobbyist or provider is things can still happen. There are so many alerts out there of providers getting shorted and not paid. So to eliminate all that I ask for my donation up front in plain view. Girls have told me stories of there regs for years playing them , I do agree with both people doing their part .
I never conduct business up front unless specifically requested. Of the very few times business was requested up front, the session turned out awesome anyways and one of them is now my atf. Only once that I can remember was the gift provided up front where the session was a complete bust. Due diligence by the big head instead of the little head woulda prevented that.
Yes it takes mutual trust and understanding. But if you do your research you should be fine.
I always drop my donation on the counter when I first walk in. If she wants to count it it's up to her, it doesn't bother me. If I'm seeing someone from here with reviews and im comfy things will go fine she can do what she wants with it then. If I'm seeing a bp lady for the first time I prefer they count it but leave it there until the deed is done.
nice someone knows how to do things ,, i had i guy wanting to see but would not send his refes as he said he's been in the hobby to long to have to give them .. so I passed . so if you want to meet put the cash up front
if you done your home work and know she been around and safe to see it works both ways ..

It doesn't matter how well known and highly verified a hobbyist or provider is things can still happen. There are so many alerts out there of providers getting shorted and not paid. So to eliminate all that I ask for my donation up front in plain view. Girls have told me stories of there regs for years playing them , I do agree with both people doing their part . Originally Posted by ChassidyAdams
Yes I do. Ive never had problems with "donation" handling because I make sure we take care of business then we have fun with no worries .

Even Gina on P411 even suggests to get your donation up front
  • L.A.
  • 10-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Usually I will leave it in a noticeable location before the session starts. I don't exactly get a killer boner when she goes over to it and starts counting (especially since I usually bring 200 1 dollar bills). It kills the vibe of her pretending to like me.

That's another great reason I love seeing my regular provider. A little more this time, less this time, stay longer, stay shorter, nothing is ever a big deal.
  • grean
  • 10-20-2015, 12:25 PM
The OP was talking about a new girl. Obviously when both the provider & hobbiest have been in the game for a while, it goes smoother.

And as long as things are aggreed to prior to the meet, no mention of TCB at the session is necessarily needed.

TCB can be rough when dealing with newbs.
If she checked you out via P411 then that should tell her you are legit, not LE and that you won't mess her about. Originally Posted by beachcomber789
I hate to burst your bubble but Gina is a proponent of TCB up front and she will not just blindly ban a gent from P411 for shorting us if we did not get it up front because it's our bad for not TCB before playtime.

And it does happen with P411 clients...smh.

I give exemplary service and I absolutely love providing; what happens BCD between us is never an act. That being said, I do need the donation to take care of myself and my kiddos and since I only take one client per evening I cannot afford to be shorted or stiffed.

Please keep all of the above in mind and don't judge those of us who request our donation before playtime. Just play along by our rules and let us rock your socks off!

Edit to add: maybe with new girls meet half way...place it in plain view but request she doesn't move it until playtime is over (double moodkiller..Lol).
The tables can always turn, a man that stays for 2 hours might leave the amount for 1 hour if the business is handled after. There is not much you can do at that point besides cause drama. When it is all laid out from the beginning there is no questioning from the provider side.

I see from a johns view as well

its a continuous circle of questions that will never have one defined answer. Read the providers info spots and see if she has a preferred method, if not then wing it.