Decisions

I've got a day to play tomorrow and not sure where to go. Pensacola massage is my go to, but it seems a little lackluster right now. Thought about Zen, but they don't get topless. Fort Walton is the hot spot, but I don't need to go that far. Give me your thoughts.
Drive to Ft Walton if you want something different than Pensacola Massage. Everywhere here is the same.
Yep if you want all the way your gonna have to go all the way to ft Walton if not zen is the place right now really good massage and the handshake Pensacola massage if anyone will get topless I haven’t heard in a bit ??
I've got a day to play tomorrow and not sure where to go. Pensacola massage is my go to, but it seems a little lackluster right now. Thought about Zen, but they don't get topless. Fort Walton is the hot spot, but I don't need to go that far. Give me your thoughts. Originally Posted by ItsMeT
  • betta
  • 05-21-2021, 10:42 AM
Zen goes topless and bottomless. I found out personally. It helps to know a little mandarin.
Zen goes topless and bottomless. I found out personally. It helps to know a little mandarin. Originally Posted by betta
And you haven’t reported this till now ?? Which masseuse??
Might have to venture
  • betta
  • 05-23-2021, 06:46 AM
Wendy
The 3 places I mentioned all go topless and bottomless for $$